• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Iwatobi Cycling [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gate's open. :)
I'll cycle this town again once she's been picked up, and then back to cleaning.
Pietro has infinity time.

Omg Punchy's still here hahaha! Hi Juudai, hope you're feeling better than from last night! I went to that restaurant with the affogato...again lol. I took more people this time and we had much fun because we ordered "snow affogato" which is the same, vanilla ice cream & espresso on the side, but it had cotton candy on top and when you pour the espresso, it dissolves the cotton candy. TOO. GOOD.

That aside, I'm still lurking~

Omg Punchy's still here hahaha! Hi Juudai, hope you're feeling better than from last night! I went to that restaurant with the affogato...again lol. I took more people this time and we had much fun because we ordered "snow affogato" which is the same, vanilla ice cream & espresso on the side, but it had cotton candy on top and when you pour the espresso, it dissolves the cotton candy. TOO. GOOD.

That aside, I'm still lurking~
I know
I almost tried to buy another Punchy because I wanna have one leave, but I didn't. I can't believe he just won't lol. My other town has already long since had all its starter villagers move. I'm feeling a little better, yes, thanks!
Why are you making me want it so bad. D: Ice cream, cake, you guys are seriously killing me. qwq Ice cream with melty, dissolved cotton candy ugh fabulous
Have fun lurking, we'll hope Punchy gets out today, but maybe not.

In: Gaston
Out: Rosie
Infinity time.
Lots and lots of infinity times lately...

Pietro available?
Yes, if you can pick him up. :)

Last edited:
Ok, back from work, ready to get Bianca >:D She's comming with me today, I feel it!
Let's hope so. XD

has someone already claimed Pietro?
Yes, and she's got about ten minutes to pickup. I've already told her she could have him, even though I see you've got dreamie proof. I'll keep you in mind, though, if he pops up again. :)

I can pick Pietro up right now.
Alright, add my cycling code and let's do this quick~

Your new town, huh? Looks like a nice set of villagers. <3 I'll keep an eye out from now on for any of 'em, just in case. ;o

Town 1:
In: Henry
Out: Ricky
30minutes.

No one wants Rosie though? owo;

Oh forgot to tell you and I know it doesn't matter but my friend said she doesn't want Bruce xD

I would but I'm currently plot resetting Static and I'd like to keep a space open for dreamies :/ but free bump for Rosie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back