• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [CLOSED] Free 2.0 Update Items Cataloging [Shell’s Catalog Pit]

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! This is so sweet of you :O I'd love the chance to come by please!

Island Rep: Eowyn
Island Name: Ember

I love toffee pudding :D
Thank you!

Edit: I have a question! These are only the orderable items right? I'm trying to gain the game rewards for things like Katrina and stretching etc naturally so I don't want to accidentally catalog them. (I don't know what the rewards are cuz I didn't want to get spoiled so I can't tell if they're in the list😅)

Last edited:
Hi! This is so sweet of you :O I'd love the chance to come by please!

Island Rep: Eowyn
Island Name: Ember

I love toffee pudding :D
Thank you!

Edit: I have a question! These are only the orderable items right? I'm trying to gain the game rewards for things like Katrina and stretching etc naturally so I don't want to accidentally catalog them. (I don't know what the rewards are cuz I didn't want to get spoiled so I can't tell if they're in the list😅)
oh didn't see your edit there. uh... everything here is orderable. althought I think someone told me that 2/3 itmes in last lot are rewards from stretching.
Post automatically merged:

oh and a few brewster items? i'm not completely sure on that one :/

Hello! This is very kind of you, i'd like to join the queque :) My favorite dessert is Souffle Cheesecake!
Island rep: Sandy
Island name: Salem

oh didn't see your edit there. uh... everything here is orderable. althought I think someone told me that 2/3 itmes in last lot are rewards from stretching.
Post automatically merged:

oh and a few brewster items? i'm not completely sure on that one :/

Oops, didn't see this til now! But thank you soo much! I picked up everything but I won't search it up so at least I'll still be surprised when I get the Brewster/Katrina rewards! It's nice they're reorderable!

Thank you soooo much. You're an absolutely amazing human for doing this for the community! ♡

Oops, didn't see this til now! But thank you soo much! I picked up everything but I won't search it up so at least I'll still be surprised when I get the Brewster/Katrina rewards! It's nice they're reorderable!

Thank you soooo much. You're an absolutely amazing human for doing this for the community! ♡
I didn't even know Katrina gave you stuff :oops:

I'd like to join the queue please!
Island rep: Platinum
Island name: Animalia
My favorite dessert is strawberry shortcake.

Locking thread after Platinum as any later would be going beyond open hours. Fill out the ping list for notifications upon next opening time.

Hey!! May I please come? My favourite dessert is definitely apple crisp! My ign is Megan and my island name is Lunar.

is that like... dried apple? in chip form?
It's this glorious thing! It's baked cinnamon apples with granola. Usually served warm with ice cream and maple syrup!

1637020659431.png

My favorite dessert is creme brulee. ^_^ Would love to come to catalog!

Karina (in game name) from Kawaii (island name)

Last edited:
Hello! My favorite dessert is pumpkin chocolate chip cookies :)

IGN is Harv, island is Daisy Lane. Thank you so much!

IGN: Emmy
Island Name: Arlia
Favorite Dessert: Ben and Jerry's Phish Food ice cream

<3

Thank you for doing this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back