• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Salmon Run Mafia (Splatoon-themed) {signups closed, game about to start}

Maybe like 8ish if we can do that?
I'll make it 7PM EST... Maybe that'll make it a bit easier on Sheep too if it comes to that.
OK, looks like signups have slowed, I'm going to start looking for a few people to PM to try and hit at least 9! And then I'm hoping to start by this Thursday at 7PM EST.
Post automatically merged:

@Geoni @Damniel Can you recommend some potential players for me to PM? Send me their names via PM if you prefer

Last edited:
I'll make it 7PM EST... Maybe that'll make it a bit easier on Sheep too if it comes to that.
OK, looks like signups have slowed, I'm going to start looking for a few people to PM to try and hit at least 9! And then I'm hoping to start by this Thursday at 7PM EST.
Post automatically merged:

@Geoni @Damniel Can you recommend some potential players for me to PM? Send me their names via PM if you prefer
i think you’re in our discord right? there’s a lot of people there you can try to message directly on there. let me know if you’re not though

i think you’re in our discord right? there’s a lot of people there you can try to message directly on there. let me know if you’re not though
I think I left it during a great Discord server purge, send me a new invite!

@Damniel Yes :O

I'll delay up to one more day just to give some buffer space for ppl to acknowledge that they're good to go. Sending out notifications to everyone.
(If someone is interested at the last minute, do you want me to replace you with them?)

Last edited:
@Damniel Yes :O

I'll delay up to one more day just to give some buffer space for ppl to acknowledge that they're good to go. Sending out notifications to everyone.
(If someone is interested at the last minute, do you want me to replace you with them?)
yes

i’m actually gonna have to go back to replacements. sorry, finals week is much rougher than i anticipated

OK, I just saw this. I'm going to message a few people I've played with just in case, but I've been doing some research and I think 8 players with 2 mafia could be fine, actually? What with everyone having weird power roles? I have a secret mechanic which I think can be tuned to help balance the game for any number of players.

Whether we have 8 or 9 players, the game will start as planned at 7 PM EST today. If you're reading this and would like to join, the more the merrier! Up until 6 PM EST, at which point I will lock the player list.

@Sheep Villager - I'm not sure if EoD being 2 hours earlier makes enough of a difference for you! Let me know if you would like to join. But, I think I will let the game go on even with 8 players, so this is not an emergency replacement request.

OK, I just saw this. I'm going to message a few people I've played with just in case, but I've been doing some research and I think 8 players with 2 mafia could be fine, actually? What with everyone having weird power roles? I have a secret mechanic which I think can be tuned to help balance the game for any number of players.

Whether we have 8 or 9 players, the game will start as planned at 7 PM EST today. If you're reading this and would like to join, the more the merrier! Up until 6 PM EST, at which point I will lock the player list.

@Sheep Villager - I'm not sure if EoD being 2 hours earlier makes enough of a difference for you! Let me know if you would like to join. But, I think I will let the game go on even with 8 players, so this is not an emergency replacement request.

I'll keep warming the emergency rep bench, 2 AM EoD is kind of rough. Definitely better than 4 AM when it comes to repping, but I don't want to subject everyone to my 2 AM brain unless I have to.

yeah seriously i have the worst luck when it comes to getting roles also i feel bad lying to people

Same! I STILL feel bad getting catharina voted out and then sitting there and cheering along with droqen and antonio for the coming town victory....
When it was really me. 😅

And it might just be me, but I get soooo nervous playing maf. Like, have to take a walk to calm my nerves before I post type of nervous...ha ha ha...so sad.

But it's still so fun for some reason, even my awful fails, it's still fun....

Same! I STILL feel bad getting catharina voted out and then sitting there and cheering along with droqen and antonio for the coming town victory....
When it was really me. 😅

And it might just be me, but I get soooo nervous playing maf. Like, have to take a walk to calm my nerves before I post type of nervous...ha ha ha...so sad.

But it's still so fun for some reason, even my awful fails, it's still fun....
Agreed, lots of fun:)

There's actually a secret group of Forum Mafia hosts that conspire to give you mafia.

Player list locked in. I will be sending out role PMs over the next 10-20 minutes! And obs chat some time after that.

Back