• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I've reached endgame

Last winter the mayor had everything complete except for a few badges, 2 rare letters and the blue argyle tank.
Started sending my extra players out more after the mayor did villager mover checks. The last side player is the late night party girl. Find it more fun and relaxing playing as the extra players. My extra players have completed a lot of badges along the way.

Starting another town can help. I have a couple of extra ones. Set them on a different date or time helps.
If it gets too much stop a mover and mark the date down. Right now I have 2 town frozen in time while I play my main town.

"Animal Crossing: New Leaf" is a game that lets you decide what to make of it.

I felt no need to complete the museum. (I did collect all art in two of my towns, Applewin and ACNLpics.)

If you want another copy?I hope you can get it at a lower price. It was offered as such during the Thanksgiving/Black Friday period. Enough time has passed?and we now have "Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer"?that "Animal Crossing: New Leaf" should be cheaper now than when it was pretty new.

Last edited:
Back