It's almost here. Candy Season.

My favorite candy would have to be the Mars bar. Everything in it seems to go together perfectly.

For non-chocolate candy, gummy bears (or any variants such as the sharks) are always nice.

My favourites are the exact same as yours. I also like Hershey's Cookies n' Cream bars.

Last edited:
I really dig the Peanut Butter Snickers. I haven't had any candy in a long time and I miss it. Halloween, here I come!

I'm a sucker for M&M's and Twix when it comes to chocolate (ha ha ha).

Candy wise, I really love those coke bottle gummies you can get.

It's really hard for me to pick, because I have a heck of a sweet tooth. For chocolate, probably Milky Way, and Skittles for the fruity variety. Especially Cauldron and Darkside Skittles, they both taste amazing. And Happy Cola for gummies, though sour gummy worms are a close second.
All I know is that the day after means cake of some variety, along with Dark Chocolate Ghirardelli squares, because what better way to end Halloween than with your own birthday? XD

Oooh honestly I love all kinds of candies! Favorite are those expensive Lady Godiva, London, Ferro Rocher, etc! except the ones that have nuts like snickers, etc! I hate peanuts ;((

Back