It's almost here. Candy Season.

Sgt.Groove

Annona, Rollinia, Asimina, Duguetia. Look em' up!
Poyo Puffs
Bells
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Hey everyone, it's getting close to the time of year where everyone gets into a candy craze. Im just curious, what's everyone's favorite candy? Mine is those old taffy candies that people have when they run out of the good candy. kisses-taffy-chews-131395-im.jpg

My favorite candy would have to be the Mars bar. Everything in it seems to go together perfectly.

For non-chocolate candy, gummy bears (or any variants such as the sharks) are always nice.

I don't particularly like candy, so I'd have to go with something herbal like Anise or Horehound drops.

I love me some of that old people candy. It's like caramel taffy or whatever it is.

c8k53Eq.png

GfkyIFC.png

It's very addicting.

Last edited:
i'm not sure if we're counting chocolate as candy but i don't like candy, so for the sake of having an answer i'm gonna say reese's cups

I don't particularly like candy, so I'd have to go with something herbal like Anise or Horehound drops.

Old Fasioned horehound candies are a delight! Allot of places sell them here in spokane (as long as it isnt a gas station that is XD )

Old Fasioned horehound candies are a delight! Allot of places sell them here in spokane (as long as it isnt a gas station that is XD )

Cracker Barrel sells some good ones, but they're a rare treat since my town doesn't have a Cracker Barrel. I always get horehound candies when I drive to the town over.

Reeses all the way

@OP Beautiful collectable lineup btw~

I like candy but not chocolate, is that weird? Just the way chocolate makes my mouth dry is a bit weird. Otherwise, I like the popular ones like M&Ms and Skittles. I used to like smarties until some idiots in my college class sprayed smartie dust all over the class. :/

My favorite is York Peppermint Patties. I used to eat them with my grandfather when I was a child so there's a nostalgia factor, plus chocolate and mint is just so good.

But I love chocolate and lots of other kinds of candy.

I absolutely love the holiday of Halloween, despite not particularly caring for the fall or winter seasons of the year. Everything about it is so great. That being said, while we’re discussing candy season, how has no one mentioned these little pieces of delight yet? :eek:

pfoHxJO.jpg

I absolutely love the holiday of Halloween, despite not particularly caring for the fall or winter seasons of the year. Everything about it is so great. That being said, while we’re discussing candy season, how has no one mentioned these little pieces of delight yet? :eek:

pfoHxJO.jpg

I eat them every so often. I love how they taste but I can't eat allot of them (they hate me more than people hate them XD )

I like candy but not chocolate, is that weird? Just the way chocolate makes my mouth dry is a bit weird. Otherwise, I like the popular ones like M&Ms and Skittles. I used to like smarties until some idiots in my college class sprayed smartie dust all over the class. :/

I was helping out a neighbor once and their kids were at my house for the day. They got one of those giant pixie dust tubes and literally just dumped it on my floor :p I don't allow that stuff in my place anymore :3

Last edited:
I'm not big on sweet foods. When do eat sweets I like Lindt chocolate and Milky bar buttons.

i'm more of a chocolate bar type of person, but skittles are awesome!

Last edited:
I don't really eat candy, since too much sweets makes me feel ill, but if I could eat all the sweets I wanted...
I still wouldn't like candy that much. ._.
I like the butterscotch ones, I guess, if I had to pick one, and gummy worms.

I like chocolate coins, too, but those are mostly sold/given out more on Easter than Halloween. That being said, I can't wait for Halloween. :) I love watching scary movies during October and I love seeing all the Halloween decorations.

Last edited:
Halloween used to be a big deal for me when I was a kid because it was the only time we were able to get American brand candy and sweets rather than the usual korean or Japanese stuff we had, or course now it?s easily available everywhere. I wasn?t even a fan of candy but I just wanted to eat them because it was a once a year thing for me. Things like twizzlers, nerds, airheads... that jewelry candy. That kinda stuff was so foreign back then.

But anyways my favourite type of candy is the chewy gummy type. This wasn?t the best around but it always makes me feel very nostalgic:

91oTubbQqmL._SY445_.jpg

I also like those chocolate rocks and candy drop type things. We used to be able to get them from a gum ball machine in the local PC bang lol.

Back