• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Giving away my extras! Lots of different stuff! (Offline)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code

Animecafe102

Bells
Switch
5592-1533-4324
Snow Globe
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
New Horizons Token
Mother's Day Carnation
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (56) +
Currently offline! (Since no one is really showing interest I may sell the stuff to the nooklings soon, but if you’re interested while I’m offline comment and let me know! I’ll give a bit of time before I sell to the nooklings)

Will try to keep updated with whether I'm online or not, but I have a ton of extra stuff and I'm sick of trying to sell it! Although if you'd like to tip, tbt or nmts is always welcome but not required! If you tip nmts just leave em by the gate! And if you see any nmts on the ground I didn't leave em so please don't take them lol! I'll be afk most of the time or just doing my own thing but you can take anything that's on the ground or shake my fruit trees! Dodo code will be attached to thread!

Last edited:
I honestly forgot about this but opening it back up, as I still have stuff to get rid of and no one showed up last time lol so hopefully some people will take interest this time!
edit: oops I forgot to stop talking to Orville, I didn’t realize I left it on the part where he told me the dodo code but I fixed that now, sorry if anyone tried to visit lol

Last edited:
I would love to pop by as well if you decide to re-open in the future!

Back