Innapropriate Placement of Villager Houses Picture Thread

Rosie just moved in right next to my bridge. But I love her, so I'll be moving my bridge. I'll get a picture later.

Beardo once moved in front of the town hall. (Didn't know about the reset trick at that time)
HNI_0009.jpg
I wasn't very happy about it.
HNI_0056-1.jpg
Thank god he moved after two weeks.
And the dirt spot he left is still visible. ~.~

Both have left now but Annicotti placed her house in front of Fangs and every morning fang was stood out side her house looking at it
(to my delight) Annicotti only stayed a week!!

Last edited:
View attachment 11225

This was the worst I had, Had the town for a month and a half before restarting it, so Tucker is no longer right in the way of me going anywhere from my house. ~ If you can see through the dark image there is 1 space between the river and his house, and a 1 space wide path between the house and the cliff. Outside of diving into the sea if I wanted to go to or from my house I had to squeeze past him. <_< ~ And I didn't want another bridge to ruin my walkway.
I am actually dealing with the EXACT same things right now with Diva. I had a beautiful pathway with orange tulips and bamboos on either side and "BAM" right in the middle. I just started yelling at the game. I absolutely avoid her. I don't talk to her or send her anything. I hope that by doing this that she will move. When I got a perfect town it felt like it delayed the moves for three of my characters because they just won't leave!

Lobo moved in where I planned to create a little park area ... right in the middle... and I don't even like him. Ghh.

I am actually dealing with the EXACT same things right now with Diva. I had a beautiful pathway with orange tulips and bamboos on either side and "BAM" right in the middle. I just started yelling at the game. I absolutely avoid her. I don't talk to her or send her anything. I hope that by doing this that she will move. When I got a perfect town it felt like it delayed the moves for three of my characters because they just won't leave!

You have to talk to her, The more you talk to her the quicker she might wanna ask to leave. Anyway, Curt is annoying me. His home is just a lottle bit down from my cafe.

tumblr_mpw8icBb1R1qe4wsao1_500.jpg
Cookie moved right in front of the way to the beach but thank god she left not long ago!

Thankfully don't have any out-of-place villagers atm :eek:
I did get some really bad spots while doing the villager reset trick though.
Nate was trying to move in right on my bush path in front of the cafe! I didn't even think there'd be a possibility of someone moving there- but apparently so.
Luckily I was resetting so his place on my flower garden didn't last :)
Still, I'm paranoid seeing all the spots villagers can potentially drop their houses...Screen Shot 2013-08-30 at 2.48.21 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Kid Cat moved in on top of one of my only paths. And Ed moved in literally right next to my house but he's awesome so it's cool.

I can't post a picture at the moment, but I've just discovered that Cesar is moving in right behind my town hall. Luckily he missed my only durian tree by a two spaces, I suspect that's because a blue pansy spawned behind it this morning.

I can't post a picture at the moment, but I've just discovered that Cesar is moving in right behind my town hall. Luckily he missed my only durian tree by a two spaces, I suspect that's because a blue pansy spawned behind it this morning.

Rocket did that before. She was basically on top of the damn pond. She was about 2 spaces behind the town hall... GRR...

I don't really have problems as bad as some of these, but Becky moved in right in the way of my town hall. Literally 2 spaces away! What makes it annoying is that I make a few trips to and from the town hall (I'm at the beginning of the game) quite often and each time I have to meander around her house and a bunch of trees to get anywhere! It doesn't help that she's annoying, too.

Omg I'm so mad. Phoebe moved in. Plopped right in front of my house! Ruined my porch and driveway by doing so. I'll grab the pic tomorrow.
Can't exactly move my house! And I kinda wanted Phoebe to stay :( but it looks like it'll be the auction house for her next.

Back