• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Indie World Direct

MiniPocketWorld

🌺💦🏄💦🌺
Bells
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Violet
Purple Violet
Garden Story Finally launched today after waiting Forever! So excited! I know there have been many patiently waiting for this game so thought I'd mention it.
Also I saw a launch trailer for a little indie game called Haven Park that looks cute. I don't know much about it but looks like it lands in the Animal Crossing genre. Let me know if you pick it up.

🤦🤦😅 Lol so I guess there was an indie direct today I didn't know about.. and Eastward finally has a launch date 💜

Last edited:
Oh my gosh Garden Story and Haven Park look adorable!!

Haven Park reminds me a lot of A Short Hike just in the setting and I'm definitely going to keep my eye on it. I'll have to look up reviews and whatnot first because the trailer did make me a little worried about potential motion sickness because the camera always seemed to be turning, at least a little bit? There's a different indie game I have on my Switch that I can't play because it makes me feel sick so I'm a little more cautious now.

Garden Story looks absolutely adorable though 🥺 I need to get a job 😭 I might watch through the whole direct later, which I don't usually do! I love little relaxing games, they're definitely my favourite kind of game.

I'll be waiting for reviews for Garden story but it looks so cute! I'm most excited for Eastward though, and even Axiom Verge 2 :)

I was hoping for Spelunky news tho, I'm eagerly waiting to try both games on Switch and they said they're releasing sometime this summer..

I am so hyped for the new Shovel Knight spin-off. Shovel Knight is my second favorite video game ever, so I’m more than excited to see what Yacht Club games does next.

It’s nice to see Necrobarista get a console release too. I absolutely love the PC version. If you like the Zero Escape series this is an easy recommendation. I might get a Switch copy just to show my support.

I had some gift money saved from a few months ago so I picked up Garden Story since I have been looking forward to this game for a long time. I never got to play the demo so I wasn't quite sure how this game will be. I just thought it looked fun, and it is.
It is a very chill and cute game. I am enjoying it, but I could see how it may not be everyone's cup of tea. I honestly wouldn't do more than 1-3 in game days in one day. Personally I really like the game but beware if you don't like repetition because if you plough it, it will feel like that.

This is so exciting! Very much wanting to play Eastward and will look into Garden story, see if the repetition is going to add to the chill vibe or if it's not my cup of tea. Thank you very much for sharing!

This is so exciting! Very much wanting to play Eastward and will look into Garden story, see if the repetition is going to add to the chill vibe or if it's not my cup of tea. Thank you very much for sharing!
If it is your thing, IGN showed some gameplay of Eastward Early... about 10 hours into the game. Eastward is another I have been looking forward too, but it will be a little while before I get my copy.

Back