• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

You heard of Loftia?

Sara?

Bells
Switch
3003-5452-4153
Island
Cala
Vesta
Tortimer
Lucky
Coco
Ruby
Lobo
Mint
Isabelle
Leif
Pavé
I came a cross this indie game a while a go and since i first heard of it and now there has been a huge development.

I think i am some what drawn to it as it gives the same vibes as ACNH and from what i am seen its very interactive world.

They have their kickstart now in 1st of August and if you invest you will be granted early access and special items plus depending on how much you invest on them you will have a price (unknown yet) reduction once it launches.

I my self i am tempted to but like a games worth like ACNH or bit less to get early access but not sure.

Did you know about this game ? What are your thoughts ?

Trailer for anyone who isn't aware of it:

While I think it's something I could enjoy I'll probably be giving it a pass. I'm not really vibing with this "cosy game" trend, aside from the franchises I've been loyal to for years.

Trailer for anyone who isn't aware of it:

While I think it's something I could enjoy I'll probably be giving it a pass. I'm not really vibing this "cosy game" trend, aside from the franchises I've been loyal to for years.
Thanks for the trailer !

Get your point of view its a fair one, since ACNH stopped been supported i have been craving for something VERY similar 😅

I haven't heard of it before. The trailer looks cute, but I'll probably pass.

I came a cross this indie game a while a go and since i first heard of it and now there has been a huge development.

I think i am some what drawn to it as it gives the same vibes as ACNH and from what i am seen its very interactive world.

They have their kickstart now in 1st of August and if you invest you will be granted early access and special items plus depending on how much you invest on them you will have a price (unknown yet) reduction once it launches.

I my self i am tempted to but like a games worth like ACNH or bit less to get early access but not sure.

Did you know about this game ? What are your thoughts ?
I recently came across this game! I think its worth it. Sadly I couldn't support them on Kickstarter :') but I would definitely buy their game at launch! Their aesthetic remind me so much of animal crossing. They also offer unique methods of farming such as hydroponics.

For others who still don't know much, I actually published an article that shares 10 reasons on why you should give this mmo animal crossing a chance!

Attachments

• loftia.jpg
    loftia.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 7
I recently came across this game! I think its worth it. Sadly I couldn't support them on Kickstarter :') but I would definitely buy their game at launch! Their aesthetic remind me so much of animal crossing. They also offer unique methods of farming such as hydroponics.

For others who still don't know much, I actually published an article that shares 10 reasons on why you should give this mmo animal crossing a chance!
Riiiight ?! To be honest i had never participated in a kickstart and i have been so so so eagerly looking for something that gave me acnh relacing vibe that when i saw this, how invested the producers are how they involve the community how they responded to the kickstart adding new features as they surpassed their raising goals i feel like this is the time to try this kickstart thing.

I participated just enough to have alpha access and i cannot wait for it, hopefully it will be available early 2024. Ill upload photos here and my experience of the game.

But i 💯 % agree with you it looks like it really is worth it and its going to have tons of charm.

Going to see you article now 😁

Riiiight ?! To be honest i had never participated in a kickstart and i have been so so so eagerly looking for something that gave me acnh relacing vibe that when i saw this, how invested the producers are how they involve the community how they responded to the kickstart adding new features as they surpassed their raising goals i feel like this is the time to try this kickstart thing.

I participated just enough to have alpha access and i cannot wait for it, hopefully it will be available early 2024. Ill upload photos here and my experience of the game.

But i 💯 % agree with you it looks like it really is worth it and its going to have tons of charm.

Going to see you article now 😁
OMG SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY TT^TT. I can't wait for your photos actually, hope you share your experience XD.
I'm actually curious on where you first saw loftia? and what are the things that excite you the most?

p.s: thanks for checking out the article XD Really appreciate it :')

I'm surprised this game didn't get more buzz here on the forum! I saw a lot of interest in Fae Farm given that it seems to have significantly fewer features. I'm thrilled Loftia got so much support and I can't wait for the release.

OMG SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY TT^TT. I can't wait for your photos actually, hope you share your experience XD.
I'm actually curious on where you first saw loftia? and what are the things that excite you the most?

p.s: thanks for checking out the article XD Really appreciate it :')
Well i actually bumped on in by accident on instagram every now and them and it someone caught my eye.

I was scared about kickstart thing since i never participated on one but i said so many pp on it i guess its safe so i gave it a try 😅.

As soon as i get my hands on it ill make frequent updates in here 😊, hopefully it is as good as i wish it to be hehe

Well i actually bumped on in by accident on instagram every now and them and it someone caught my eye.

I was scared about kickstart thing since i never participated on one but i said so many pp on it i guess its safe so i gave it a try 😅.

As soon as i get my hands on it ill make frequent updates in here 😊, hopefully it is as good as i wish it to be hehe

Backing large kickstarter projects is relatively safe, in my experience! Everything I've ever backed has either been delivered to me or is still in process and sending regular updates. You do take the risk that you won't like the finished product since you can't read reviews ahead of time, but I'm not concerned that Loftia will turn out to be a scam or anything like that. It's always possible but extremely unlikely with a project on this scale.

I'm surprised this game didn't get more buzz here on the forum! I saw a lot of interest in Fae Farm given that it seems to have significantly fewer features. I'm thrilled Loftia got so much support and I can't wait for the release.

Yeah i was initially attracted to fae farm but even before the streamers stremaed about it in early access i felt like its something that could have been like so close to what im missing from AC games but it just not .

Im surprised that there were so many people that were really hooked to it and then after seeing the early access so many people were like well meh.

I was also very suprised by the lack appeal pp felt in this forum to loftia + the lack of awareness seeing that it was a game backed up by so many.

Im excited 😊
Backing large kickstarter projects is relatively safe, in my experience! Everything I've ever backed has either been delivered to me or is still in process and sending regular updates. You do take the risk that you won't like the finished product since you can't read reviews ahead of time, but I'm not concerned that Loftia will turn out to be a scam or anything like that. It's always possible but extremely unlikely with a project on this scale.

Well i sure hope so, specially since its the first time i back up one game before it is even finished 😅 🤞

The Loftia Twitter page has been suggested to me a few times and after looking at it I'm curious about the game seeing as it's an MMO where you can live together with other players, decorate and farm. Obviously I need to see more of the game before I can get truly excited about it and want to add it to a wishlist.

The Loftia Twitter page has been suggested to me a few times and after looking at it I'm curious about the game seeing as it's an MMO where you can live together with other players, decorate and farm. Obviously I need to see more of the game before I can get truly excited about it and want to add it to a wishlist.
Very reasonable what you saying, you should check their kickstart webpage as they have new trailers and also another thing i really liked is that through their insta they do often polls and since they surpassed their goals like by a lot they started adding more things to the base game which they listed ill add the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/qloudgames/loftia

It is indeed very early but i feel quiete positive and excited to be honest 😅

I am deffo keeping my eyes on this one!! Must say was on the fence about joining the kickstarter as the cheapest support pack would only grant access as of December 2025, I believe!

And although it’s early, I do feel there’s heaps of potential!

Very reasonable what you saying, you should check their kickstart webpage as they have new trailers and also another thing i really liked is that through their insta they do often polls and since they surpassed their goals like by a lot they started adding more things to the base game which they listed ill add the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/qloudgames/loftia

It is indeed very early but i feel quiete positive and excited to be honest 😅
Ooooh thank you I'll check out their kickstarter page, I have seen a trailer of the game and it did look really cute and I love the idea of being able to do things together with other players, especially if you're not great a decorating but someone else is. I'll definitely be keeping my eye on the game for the foreseeable. 😊

I am deffo keeping my eyes on this one!! Must say was on the fence about joining the kickstarter as the cheapest support pack would only grant access as of December 2025, I believe!

And although it’s early, I do feel there’s heaps of potential!
But i think that we get to play sporadically during 2024 to provide feedback too, i think i am not sure though 😅🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
I never heard of it but the trailer seems interesting.
One of the main things why I like animal crossing is because they are animals. They are like stuffed animals that are friend shaped or pets that are your friends in my mind. I am not really all the interested in playing another game like it that has just people characters. Maybe if they were different types of humanoids, that would be interesting, but regular people, nah.
I have Dinkum and Stardew that has people in it and I'm ok with those. Granted StarDew is more interesting but Dinkum has aspects that are really interesting to me as well.

Back