• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ooblets ! 😱

Bells
Switch
8176-7113-6911
Island
Ino
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Eevee Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
I have yet to see a thread for this.. This silly little game was only available on the Switch (and possibly Xbox) for a while..
HOWEVER! I've been waiting for it's Steam release forever! It finally came out the other day for the PC c:

I've been playing it almost nonstop since I was able to purchase it! My only complaint is the controls.. It's hard to run, lol. It's easy to WALK, but running? -w-
My fingers get so confused pressing shift with WASD. Another thing, when I'm trying to farm, and I press Esc instead of the Q key to get out of farming mode :^/

Other than that, I am very much enjoying this silly game c:
Especially with the Halloween event.. I'm having fun collecting foreagables and brewing unique items :3

1696884538443.png

Here's a picture of me fishing up a Meltilizer with all of my Ooblets (some of them aren't visible). My Clickyclaws is in fact, holding a Lightsaber, lol.

Let's discuss more about this cute Indie game! :3​

This is a super cute game, and I found out about it from one of the users here. I played it for a little while and it made me so happy! I hope I can get around to playing it again sometime.

This is a super cute game, and I found out about it from one of the users here. I played it for a little while and it made me so happy! I hope I can get around to playing it again sometime.
Have you played any more of it lately? :0
I'd love to hear any further opinions!! I haven't touched it in a while.. I've been meaning to play it again since the Halloween event,, but.. I kinda got lazy >w> And burnt out from playing so much, lol!

Have you played any more of it lately? :0
I'd love to hear any further opinions!! I haven't touched it in a while.. I've been meaning to play it again since the Halloween event,, but.. I kinda got lazy >w> And burnt out from playing so much, lol!
noooo! ive been meaning to but i've beenn soooo busy its crazy!

It's very cute. I got it once it was released physically on the Switch. It came with 3 postcards and a map, very lovely.

The artstyle is definitely 20/10 for me, but the actual gameplay is a bit meh. But I'm also not the targeted cozy gamer.

I've been considering getting Ooblets but I'm kind of burnt out on farming sims, is farming a large part of the game?
To me? Not really! There's so many other things you can do aside from farming in my opinion :> They had a Halloween event when I first started playing and it was really fun! Minimal farming required! :3

This was in my wishlist for a long time, but after seeing some of the steam reviews I am a little turned off about the game. A big one for me is lack of being able to customize your card deck which... The battles were a large focus for myself along with the farming. And the rng for certain items for being able to recruit monsters. You can only obtain them through rng via the battle barn or some dance competition according to reviews which is... well very time consuming in an unnecessary way

The game still looks fun though and I may one day get around to it for casual play only. Idk. I love the monsters I have seen so far.

Back