• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Obscure indie games

Flicky

Busy with games
Bells
Blue Christmas Stocking
Crystal Tree
Blue Christmas Stocking
Blue Holiday Candle
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
Green Crescent Moon
Planet Glow Wand
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
I see a lot of the same indie titles get mentioned in threads, but despite the amount of good indie games that are actually out there, I only see those same few repeated.

So I'm asking - what are some good, obscure(ish) indie games you like? Ones that you don't see anyone talk about? Bonus points if they have a physical release so I can look into it...

Calico is a seriously underappreciated game which features you owning a cat cafe in a diverse wonderland of forests and town. One big gripe with the game is it's kind of buggy but I say it's a fun game and its charm is unmatched. Theres so many animals to befriend, so many ways to design your cafe and your garden and so many wonderful quests. I think the music of the game is so beautiful that Im one of the top listeners of the composer's spotify and I do genuinely recommend it to anyone who enjoys a cutesy game. Its brought me enough fun that I bought the game twice just so I could have it on the go on my Switch. I think its worth that.

It only has 2000 reviews on Steam after 3 years and I think that's criminal.

Back