• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

In need of some friends D:

I'll let you come over sometime too. I don't play too much, though, because I have an action replay and, well... I'm pretty sure you know what happens next :/ I will get my info. soon...

If you didn't want to be my friend, then why be immature and post no?

Why did you even post at all?

Go get laid. -_-

I dont need/want to get laid for your information :)
I posted b/c i dont want to be your friend and you're desperately looking for friends.
Sucks for you.

Aww, guys, be nice, he's just having a bad day now :<

Don't worry buddy, you'll get through it ^.^

You guys are too funny. ^_^

If you think you're pissing me off, it's not working. I don't get affected by internet immaturity.

No problem whore.

And did I even ask you for your opinion? Why the heck would you say, "Thank you very much"?

Brian117 said:
You guys are too funny. ^_^

If you think you're pissing me off, it's not working. I don't get affected by internet immaturity.
Why would i wanna piss off my friend? :O

Master Crash.

You honestly deserve to be shot 69 times.

Why 69? Because it's your favorite sex move to do.

Back