In need of some friends D:

Brian117

Bells
As the title says.

Ever since I got City Folk...Wild Worlds has just been weed infested ever since.

But after thinking of all the great times I've had on Wild Worlds way back then, I decided to force myself and play it.

Wanted to add in that I USED to be a stupid idiotic hacker. That's right, I called myself an idiotic hacker.

After getting back into Wild Worlds, I see all the hacks that I used...such as, the Museum full, fish catalog full, etc. And I HATE myself to the highest level possible for doing that crap.

I am just looking for some good fun buddies that would make the game enjoyable again.

If you would like to visit my town, my information is listed below:

Friend Code:
5412-7241-8727

Name:
Brian

Town:
Euclid

Wanted to add I would prefer people that added me, would be people that play, ALL the time. Have their gates open about 24/7 etc.

Others are fine too. But, thank you all for reading this and wanting to be my friend. I am looking to replenish my friend roster with fun people.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR NOT GONNA PLAY CITY FOLK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAD SO MUCH FUN TODAY!!!!!!!!!

When did I ever say I was going to stop playing City Folk? D:::::::

I'm going to be playing both man, don't worry. >.>

@ IceZtar: Awesome ^_^, I just added you. Pm me if you want to meet up sometime.

@ Jake123: Aww, it's ok dude. If you ever get it fixed in the future, I'll be here. Just be sure to notify me when it's working. ^_^

hey add me ill add u 2 heres my info for wild world and city folk
acww:
Name: shanon
Town: granite
FC: 3738-4983-2432

accf:
Name: shani lo
Town: pinkvill
FC: 4468-5241-6432

I'd add you.. But, for some reason i can NEVER get Wi-Fi to work for Animal Crossing: Wild World... :'(

Aww, wow. Lots of people with connectivity issues.

When you guys and gals get it fixed, PLEASE, contact me.

I still play it abit, mostly late night, although... I did stop playing for awhile :eek:

Brian117 said:
When did I ever say I was going to stop playing City Folk? D:::::::

I'm going to be playing both man, don't worry. >.>

I am trying to keep all three weed-free, Animal Crossing Gamecube (AKA. Population Growing), Animal Crossing Wild World and Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's Go to the City.

Back