In need of some friends D:

I mean, how many times do I have to report Master Crash before a dam moderator can do crap about it? I mean Jesus.

Brian117 said:
I mean, how many times do I have to report Master Crash before a dam moderator can do crap about it? I mean Jesus.
He gave up on you long ago child

Hub12 said:
ohdangitsgabby said:
Hub12 said:
GUYS!!!

JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE! HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!

Gawd. YOU didn't HAVE to post Gabby. <_<
Well it's too late now isnt it?
*Facepalm*

Just don't post anymore on this one Gabby.....
He's *censored.4.1* at me so im not going to stop til he does.
I just said 'no' and thats it.
Didnt have to freak out & *****h about it

nintenmad said:
Brian117 said:
Sorry but Jesus isn't real. So have fun believing in an imaginary douche bagawag

Brian117 said:
nintenmad said:
Brian117 said:
Sorry but Jesus isn't real. So have fun believing in an imaginary douche bagawag
oh. no. you. didnt.
wtf is your problem!? People like me believe in him and theres no point in being a *****h and saying stuff like that. Seriously i believe my stuff and you believe yours but you dont have to be like that.

Brian117 said:
nintenmad said:
Brian117 said:
I thought we were friends?????

Brian117 said:
Does this mean you don't wanna be friends anymore? :'(

Okay, my one last post before I switch to another friendly forum,

Gabby, I have my right to speak :), sound familiar?

Nintenmad, it sounds like you and Master Crash have been setting up an annoyance conference against me. Have fun,

And Hub, you've been pretty cool throughout, thanks for that. All I did was bump my topic, and Gabby blabs her mouth out.

Alrighty, done here, if any other non-freaks want to play with me, just send me a PM.

Brian117 said:

Nintenmad, it sounds like you and Master Crash have been setting up an annoyance conference against me. Have fun,

And Hub, you've been pretty cool throughout, thanks for that. All I did was bump my topic, and Gabby blabs her mouth out.

Alrighty, done here, if any other non-freaks want to play with me, just send me a PM.
M'kay. Thanks. Bye Brian.C:

Brian117 said:

Bye friend! I'll miss you! D:

Brian117 said:

You goizz needed my help to pwn this n00b w00tw00t

Back