• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does anyone know how to do the out of bounds glitch

Nuguns

Scott from Emberenc
Bells
I saw a comment on youtube stating it was possible, the comment reads:

"In Wild World, I’m pretty sure there was a way to go out of bounds and get on top of the walls on the left and right side. I am unsure how it was done though, but I remember I did it with my friend. All I remember is that we used the slingshots once we were on top of the wall because every time you used the slingshot, it would make the camera go to your location. I think somehow our characters froze, but we could continue to type." posted by @derpydevil289
there must be a way and my searches yielded nothing

please help

Not sure if this glitch was in Wild World too or if the comment was confused...

But I know that New Leaf had two glitches (I think they were patched out in the Welcome Amiibo update?) that would let you get out of bounds. The first involved using the beans or tweeter over and over on wifi and having someone else push you out of bounds... You would slowly get pushed into the wall until breaking all the way through (and ending up on top of the cliff if at the edge of town)

The other way is creeping with the net AS SLOW AS POSSIBLE... this is the one that I'm almost certain was patched out. Creeping as slow as possible with the net would make the collision detection weird and you could phase through stuff, like getting on top of buildings and into the river in town.

The other way is creeping with the net AS SLOW AS POSSIBLE... this is the one that I'm almost certain was patched out. Creeping as slow as possible with the net would make the collision detection weird and you could phase through stuff, like getting on top of buildings and into the river in town.
This one wasn't entirely patched out. :] You can still perform it to get on top of the island hut and train tracks, but you need to be at a very precise angle and put holes around you. As far as I know, those are the only two places you can do it now. But it's better than nothing!

Do you know what video it was from?
oh, it was some video about glitches involving animal crossing. I think it was kinda popular like boundary break. It was a commenter; the message was too interesting to leave to wonder
Post automatically merged:

This one wasn't entirely patched out. :] You can still perform it to get on top of the island hut and train tracks, but you need to be at a very precise angle and put holes around you. As far as I know, those are the only two places you can do it now. But it's better than nothing!
cool. 👀

Last edited:
Back