• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

In need of some friends D:

Brian117

Bells
As the title says.

Ever since I got City Folk...Wild Worlds has just been weed infested ever since.

But after thinking of all the great times I've had on Wild Worlds way back then, I decided to force myself and play it.

Wanted to add in that I USED to be a stupid idiotic hacker. That's right, I called myself an idiotic hacker.

After getting back into Wild Worlds, I see all the hacks that I used...such as, the Museum full, fish catalog full, etc. And I HATE myself to the highest level possible for doing that crap.

I am just looking for some good fun buddies that would make the game enjoyable again.

If you would like to visit my town, my information is listed below:

Friend Code:
5412-7241-8727

Name:
Brian

Town:
Euclid

Wanted to add I would prefer people that added me, would be people that play, ALL the time. Have their gates open about 24/7 etc.

Others are fine too. But, thank you all for reading this and wanting to be my friend. I am looking to replenish my friend roster with fun people.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR NOT GONNA PLAY CITY FOLK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAD SO MUCH FUN TODAY!!!!!!!!!

When did I ever say I was going to stop playing City Folk? D:::::::

I'm going to be playing both man, don't worry. >.>

@ IceZtar: Awesome ^_^, I just added you. Pm me if you want to meet up sometime.

@ Jake123: Aww, it's ok dude. If you ever get it fixed in the future, I'll be here. Just be sure to notify me when it's working. ^_^

hey add me ill add u 2 heres my info for wild world and city folk
acww:
Name: shanon
Town: granite
FC: 3738-4983-2432

accf:
Name: shani lo
Town: pinkvill
FC: 4468-5241-6432

I'd add you.. But, for some reason i can NEVER get Wi-Fi to work for Animal Crossing: Wild World... :'(

Aww, wow. Lots of people with connectivity issues.

When you guys and gals get it fixed, PLEASE, contact me.

I still play it abit, mostly late night, although... I did stop playing for awhile :eek:

Brian117 said:
When did I ever say I was going to stop playing City Folk? D:::::::

I'm going to be playing both man, don't worry. >.>

I am trying to keep all three weed-free, Animal Crossing Gamecube (AKA. Population Growing), Animal Crossing Wild World and Animal Crossing City Folk/Let's Go to the City.

Back