• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you had to come up with a collectible, what would it be?

I'd love it if the 2018 joke eggs returned, maybe as imposter collectibles but less rare? I'd do anything for a Jeremy's jpeg resetti egg.
I also think these would be really cool:

-substitute doll plush
-waddle dee plush
-brewster chick plush
-new hybrid flowers, especially white carnations and black cosmos (maybe during the upcoming flower event 🤞)
-tea or coffee
-net ball
-sunset sky clouds scenery

Screenshot 2024-02-10 174110.png
Screenshot 2024-01-19 193109.png
Screenshot 2024-01-19 193458.png
<- something like these?

Probably something like this. I'm not really sure.
SMM_Callie_squid_form.png
SMM_Marie_squid_form.png

(These sprites are from Super Mario Maker)

i'm not too familiar with the existing collectibles but i'm surprised i don't see a single villager one, they're so iconic i feel seeing them in chibi form would be adorable!

i'm not too familiar with the existing collectibles but i'm surprised i don't see a single villager one, they're so iconic i feel seeing them in chibi form would be adorable!
Welcome to the forum!

We do have several villager collectibles. They may not be some of our most popular collectibles, but I do think they're quite cute. Most collectibles are only available for a limited time in our Shop, but you can still find members selling older ones in the TBT Marketplace.

1707798590811.png
Stitches is our newest addition.

1707798649374.png
I'm rather partial to Leif.

1707798681341.png
1707798694637.png
1707798703901.png
And we have an adorable set of Christmas dolls.

BTW, I love your avatar. So cute!💕

Welcome to the forum!

We do have several villager collectibles. They may not be some of our most popular collectibles, but I do think they're quite cute. Most collectibles are only available for a limited time in our Shop, but you can still find members selling older ones in the TBT Marketplace.

View attachment 535709 Stitches is our newest addition.

View attachment 535710 I'm rather partial to Leif.

View attachment 535711 View attachment 535712 View attachment 535713 And we have an adorable set of Christmas dolls.

BTW, I love your avatar. So cute!💕
oh oops… i guess i figured they’d be in the shop even if they weren’t available anymore ^^;

those do look adorable though

and ty for the welcome! ☺️

Gimmie more of those flower wands from New Horizons, I like the lily, and cosmos wands.
Give me the tree branch wand noooooow omg I would love that so much. I don't think I have that in game yet ;_;

I think also adding more fruit from older games would be nice. Let the orchard grow.

I've already mentioned this in another post, but I would love to see black and white balloons!

I also had this idea in mind for a bit: A recolored Aurora Sky collectible that's green, blue & purple (possibly called Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis?).

This isn't creative at all but I'd love the ability to have a lineup of rainbow balloons (this would require a yellow balloon being created, and also all the old balloon collectibles being re-released to get them in the right order)
I’m sorry but has anyone actually mentioned out loud that you’re psychic 👀

I'd be a bland boi.

The tropical fruits from NL, the grapes from pocket camp, persimmons, and white carnations.

Oh! And of course, a perfect version of each fruit :>

I just really like fruit!
I am a fortune teller

Reactions: Doo
As someone who loves the Gamecube AC a lot, I would love to see the fan handheld items turned into collectibles. I think that would be cool.

Back