• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you had to come up with a collectible, what would it be?

I'd love more roses!! But that's probably not surprising. I would love to see orange and purple roses one day, though. 💕 I would also love a sunflower collectible since they're my favourite flower.

I think some more villager collectibles would be cute, too! Mainly Egbert. My lazy boy deserves a collectible 😤

I would also love more flowers and color variations of existing flowers, especially purple! But what I'd really, really like to see would be different color variations of the Tricolored Puppy Plush to match the puppy plushie variants in-game—especially a Lemon and White Puppy Plush. 🥺 If that existed, I don't know if it'd ever leave my lineup.
As for a totally new collectible design, I'd really like a couple of regular moon collectibles, like a crescent or red moon, mainly because I just like the moon ahaha.

The pumpkin candy from Pocket Camp!
material_tre04_00 (1).png
The purple lollipop that Jack oh so loves too.

I personally want something that would cause chaos, something random maybe. Like a collectible that changes.

I have a few ideas for new collectibles :]
- More desserts like cookies or cupcakes
- Bread/bakery themed collectibles like croissants and stuff
- Lollipop that you can get from Jack in NH
- Heart crystals from NH
- Pastel goth type collectibles or just dark collectibles in general
- Royal themed ones like a crown or sword
- More character/villager collectibles like marshal

Last edited:
I feel like link's bomb from breath of the wild could be a cool one that's nintendo themed! I don't think there are many nintendo ones outside of the pokeballs and famous mushroom, so more could be cool. For a completely new collectible (outside of hotly desired new collectibles like the snowflake glow wand), I think animal crossing shrubs could be nice, or weather related ones. I'd love a book collectible, or a message in a bottle one. there's lots! For animated collectibles, a boo going boo and then shy would be incredible :p I made an un-animated boo collectible for the original spellectibles contest in 2015 I think!

I'm a simple girl. I just want a cat. Be it a simple paw print or an egg with cat ears - or a cat plush.

Now thinking outside the basic box, I would love to see small game console collectibles - like a small switch with different colour joy-cons, other nintendo models in different colours, gameboy etc

I'd also love more villagers and npc collectibles ~

I'm a simple girl. I just want a cat. Be it a simple paw print or an egg with cat ears - or a cat plush.

Now thinking outside the basic box, I would love to see small game console collectibles - like a small switch with different colour joy-cons, other nintendo models in different colours, gameboy etc

Can it be a purple cat? 🥺💜

Can it be a purple cat? 🥺💜
New Project (2).png

Something like this? I couldn't find any good cat pngs. .-.
I should probably make a shop for these

Back