• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you had to come up with a collectible, what would it be?

now that we have a planet wand, we're one step closer to making that sun wand a reality 👀

Also petitioning for a Dr. Shrunk collectible since they stood him up for New Horizons.
YOU GET IT WE NEED MORE BIRBS! A robin plushie, a crow plushie (next Halloween event? There could be a regular crow plushie and a witch crow plushie wearing a witch hat variant), and a chickadee plushie would make me explode from the cuteness. But any birbs are welcome.

I've been seeing "Blue Shell" a lot because the beach shells are tradable now, so I thought a Mario Kart blue shell would be a fun collectible idea!

1cbWgn4.png
OH MY GOD this is exactly what my brain jumped to too when I kept reading the "blue shell" posts! I love this!

Also made an edit for a pink hyacinth...I really want it now, bwahaha.
Screen Shot 2023-11-25 at 11.20.09 AM.png

Hot dog collectible
Chili cheese dog collectible
Corn dog collectible
Hamburger collectible
Taco collectible
Burrito collectible
Chicken drumstick collectible
Chicken nuggets collectible
Pepperoni pizza slice collectible
Cheese pizza slice collectible

You can have them all in your sidebar. Just don’t overeat.

Hot dog collectible
Chili cheese dog collectible
Corn dog collectible
Hamburger collectible
Taco collectible
Burrito collectible
Chicken drumstick collectible
Chicken nuggets collectible
Pepperoni pizza slice collectible
Cheese pizza slice collectible

You can have them all in your sidebar. Just don’t overeat.
You must be hungry!

The one ring. And there's only one. And it's mine.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, and Biskit. Is there a Biskit collectible?

Last edited:
I know I've said Buck already. That would be a dream come true, but outside of AC, I would love a Mario and Luigi!

I want some Sonic Riders representation, so maybe Team Sonic's and The Babylon Rogues's Air Boards? I would instantly buy Red Rock (Knuckles's board).

It would be great to see new villager collectibles of T-Bone, Stu, Tipper, Patty, Doc, Hopkins, Chrissy, Francine, and more.
I'm still bummed Rodeo lost in one of the Halloween haunted carnival events...I would have loved to have a collectible of him!

Different veggies from gardening in acnh. Think about a nice potato collectable
my farm sim loving heart oml. I would genuinely love to have a little veggie patch in my sidebar

Reactions: oak
i wanna see the chao’s from sonic as a collectible 🥺 it’d be cool if they were diff colors of the chaos too!

3 Python set and Zodiac Snake Figurine for next New Lunar Year 🎉🐍🐍🐍🎉

Back