• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you could have an 11th villager

I would love Merengue, Rosie (she was at my campsite but i had 10! grrr...) or Fauna :) I would also like marshal for the sloppy set...

Julian. Had to let him go because of his house position, and fell in love with Marshal after he left. T_T

My town isnt full yet, but Im supposedly going to get Zell and Blaire really soon so, once thats done... Im not sure if Id like to have an 11th villager (I like having an equal ammount of girls and guys in my town.). But if could have up to 12 id probably pick Zucker-Punchy-Rolf and Lolly-Flurry-Skye.

Rasher. I might eventually ditch Tucker for him, but I don't know. It would screw up the balance in town.

Since I've only got 9 villagers in town right now, #10 would be Kidd, and #11 would be Mira. I miss them both from my original village, and would love to have them back.

Back