• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you could have an 11th villager

I would probably choose Hamlet, Scoot, or Tia. I have a 1 species rule that I restricted myself to, they fit the bill perfectly.

I would probably choose Hamlet, Scoot, or Tia. I have a 1 species rule that I restricted myself to, they fit the bill perfectly.

Scoot especially fits the bill
finger point sunglasses.png

Azalea i wouldnt mind
Parfait: Not have the dilemma of Molly.. also add Cookie, have both

If Nintendo released a patch for the game allowing players to have an 11th villager, who would you pick?

For me I would take either; Zucker, Chester, Drago, or Alfonso (who ever I could get first)

Probably Bill. :) He was my favorite from the gamecube days.

Hmm, Skye or Bree maybe, but honestly there's so many villagers I would love to have in my town, so it would be hard to choose.

bob, the orginal, unofficial mascot of AC, coolest cat around, plus i had him years ago when i first played and i thought it was a girl with a guys name.

I would have kept Fauna if I had 1 more space,or gave her to Kit. But unfortunately,the world is cruel.(Or Nintendo,is cruel.)

Last edited:
I'd take whoever I can find (and would like) at the time, camper or otherwise.

Lily ;-; I want her so bad but I already have two normals (Lolly & Molly) that I don't want to give up.

Back