• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you could have an 11th villager

Ami Mercury

Bells
Cake
Silver Mailbox
If Nintendo released a patch for the game allowing players to have an 11th villager, who would you pick?

For me I would take either; Zucker, Chester, Drago, or Alfonso (who ever I could get first)

Bob and Tangy. I've got 9 Villagers right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kitty, Mitzi, Beau, Diana, Eunice, Poppy, or Tom
I should really get a second town. ;.; I'd add more of these guys to my dreamy list but I'm too attached to my current villagers.

An 11th villager would be awesome... only if it is guaranteed to only be for campsite or villager invite and not wifi pool or street pass. XP

But I'm not sure... I only have 5 dreamies, so 10 would still be enough for me. ^^'

Ooh, that's a toughie. Probably Graham, he's so adorable, but I already have 2 other smugs as my dreamies and want to balance it out TT_TT

I've been thinking about this a lot! I think it would have to be a snooty, since I don't have one. Probably friga, gwen, or soleil? If I wasn't concerned about type balancing or the fact that I already have way too many boys, maybe Rod or Boomer...I like Chief a lot too but he would probably be hard to get.
Filbert was my #11 for a long time, but I decided to put him in my town xD

Back