• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

If you could choose your own villagers...

Purin

Bells
I always thought it'd be cool if you could pick your own villagers in the game ^^. Like, if there was an option for 'Choose your villagers' or 'Random'. I just know there are a few new characters I REALLY want and if I don't get at least one...I will be a bit disappointed xD. I also noticed from a few game play videos of the people who got the English version early...that they had a lot of the original villagers. And I just thought to myself, "Well, if I get ALL original villagers...I'd be kinda disappointed." lolz. Sometimes I would keep on restarting the game until I got the character I wanted the most in the previous AC's xD.

Anyways, if you could choose your own villagers who'd the they be :)?
For me it'd be:
1.Natalie
2.Apple
3.Takoyaki
4.Frappe
5.Patti
6.Pietro
7.Chester
8.Chrissy

Yes, they are all the new characters except for Chester and Chrissy xD. But the one I REALLY want is Pietro. I just love that cute clown sheep. I also really love Chester because he is also a cute clown xD. Pietro is my favorite though <3.

Hard question
At least I want Lolly, Blaire and Static.
And one eagle, one or two deers.

Hmm, of course I know my top 4, but with the other 6 it would be a long list of acceptable villagers.

1. Egbert
2. Frappe
3. Aurora
4. Cube
5. Keaton
6. Hulk
7. Tex
8. Pietro(Clown sheep, not sure if I spelt it right)
9. Tucker
10. Flo

I love so many of them. Hard question!

01. Savannah
02. Gaston
03. Derwin
04. Curt
05. Portia
06. Lucky
07. Baabara

...and we'll say three of the new characters. I don't know their names. But I would like a deer. I'd be pretty happy if I had a deer right away in my town.

Takoya
Yukimi
Graham
Ramune
Apple
Aurora

IDC about the rest

1. Olivia
2. Maple
3. Natalie
4. Monique
5. Fauna
6. Apple
7. Bluebear
8. Soleil
9. Lionel
10. Jun

Note: I'm not 100% sure on the names of NL villagers, and I got them from animalcrossing.wikia, so they could be wrong.

Last edited:
I don't so much know about choosing villagers. But it'd be nice if the ones you didn't like took the hint and left sooner. I feel like if I were choosing them I'd be tearing them from whatever happy land the villagers live in when they're not enduring your dictatorship.

Anyway, I'd pick; (taking 1 from each personality too)

Elmer
Julian
Becky
Roald
Peanut
Fauna
Stitches
Twiggy
Cyrano
-Someone from the new female group, don't know any-

Will probably be different when I actually know the new villagers. xP

Well, I don't know of any of the new villagers, but I know there can be up to ten of them living in your town:
1. Punchy
2. Jeremiah
3. Mitzi
4. Lucky
5. Kabuki
6. Wolfgang
7. Mint
8. Alfonso
9. Cousteau
10. Peaches

I more or less would like any new aesthetically pleasing villagers, along with a coupe old favorites like Daisy, Punchy, Wolfgang, and Lolly.

I know who I want!

1. Kabuki
2. Natalie
3. Cheri
4. Lolly
5. Doremi
6. Frappe
7. Genji
8. Ricky
9. Fang
10. Soleil

Hmm... Hard question, that. However, the top ten would be:

1. Savannah
2. Tangy
3. Portia
4. Chevre
5. Zell
6. Elmer
7. Chief
8. Puddles
9. Pecan
10. Lolly

Kabuki
Octavian
Keaton
Rocky (Do we have an english name for him yet? The greaser looking Koala?)

Honestly they're the only important ones to me, I'd just let the other 4 be random.

I have a list of my favorites but it's so long I'm not gonna bother. I would always restart to get Kid Cat. Never worked out :'c Anyways, I have my plan for New Leaf. As long as I get at least 1 of my favorites, I won't restart. I just hope the ugly villagers stay away..

I don't care what any of the villagers are, execpt one, I have to have Gala! She is my Fav villager.

1.) Bob (he's my favorite from original AC)
2.) Koyuki
3.) Julian
4.) Chevre
5.) Molly
6.) Goldie
7.) Static
8.) Hamlet
9.) Savannah
10.) Bud

how about villagers people hate?
I know i hate prince >> and coco freaks me out

1. Goldie
2. Hannah
3. Jun
4. Chadder (Cheese in Japan)
5. Frappe
6. Kiki
7. Puck
8. Teddy
9. Fauna (English name for Doeremi)
10. Hamlet or Graham

What villagers do you want in your New Leaf Town?

So basically what the title says...
For me, it would be Aurora. She was my favorite character in Wild World, then I decided to stop playing it for two days...and she moved. I was so upset I had a massive fall out with my game and didn't play it for months.
What about you?

Back