• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you can choose more Animal Species, which one would it be?

Dinosaurs would be awesome and Bats too.

The Owls sleeping at day and walking at night would be awesome too.

Ferrets would be my pick. All ferret villagers could have a hammock in their houses. They're so cute! ;o;

JTOPXgF.jpg

Not gonna lie, I'd totally be up for an all ferret town if it was possible. One day, maybe.

I think that would seriously freak people with arachnophobia out...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cockroaches!
...jk. I second foxes and kittens. I would also really like other dog species pugs pls

Yeah I'm not the biggest fan of spiders .-..

But foxes and kittens sound adorable. Also, I would love some Sharks, Chipmunks, Oh and bats!

I would really like foxes, more unicorns, and maybe some cute raccoons! Maybe a white fox and a regular red fox, pink and purple unicorns, and fantasy colored raccoons.

I always found it interesting how the cows and bulls are the only species that are separated by gender. Therefore I always thought it would be cool to have lioness villagers as a gender-specified species of lion.

Bats would be super cool, and would be likely since there are none at all!
As cool as owls would be I'm not sure if they'd put them in as a villager species, seeing as we already have Blathers and they tend to not copy NPC species. (Dogs aside)

I think I would want giraffe villagers, that would be so cool! It would be like different styles of gracie. Also I would love to see shark villagers in animal crossing, I think they may look weird, but they can also look really cool! Laslty I would add fox villagers, more like Redd! That would be awesome! There are so many animals in this world, If we added more species the game would be more diverse and exciting!

Lizards. Lots of different species to model after. Geckos, iguanas, bearded dragons, tegus
Sugar gliders. They're like chipmunks with wings, that would be fun to see

Like some others have said, id love to see owl villagers and also bat villagers, i think those would both be cool to see!

I'd really love to see bats. I'd also like to see more unique villagers like Drago, Phoebe, the flamingo villager and Julian - keep them under the basic villager species, but give them a skin that makes them a more unique animal. I'd like to see something like a gorilla villager to have a skin to make them look like an orangutan.

I know a lot of people want stuff like owls and foxes, etc, but save those for the special characters. If we got raccoon, alpaca and fox villagers, they'd make the characters like Tom Nook, Reese, Cyrus and Redd feel a lot less importantl. Yes, I know this isn't 100% true because there are both dog and cat villagers/special characters, but dogs and cats are more of a common animal than a raccoon or alpaca is. I just feel if we got an owl villager, Celeste and Blathers would feel less special. That's part of what makes all the special characters unique IMO.

More sea creatures like turtles, sharks, dolphins would be interesting to see. Panthers too!

What I would like see more of isn't another specie, but more robots or possess'd inanimate villagers like Coco and Stitches.

Hedgies would be adorable, but I'd love to see Snakes, I would think they would have a tail that acted as their hand. I also agree with spiders, I've made a mock up before, but I think they'd use four legs as legs, like the octopus villagers, and then two hands on each side that would move together, like those spider costumes with the strings attached, I think they'd be super cool!

Back