• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If pikachu weren't the face of pokemon....

It's obvious.

sugimori129.png

YogurtBandit said:
Propaganda Man said:
YogurtBandit said:
Propaganda Man said:
It must be hard to think you don't make sense

:huh:
Yeah. Cause If you think you dont make sense, You are saysing that in a way you dobnt make sense.
But why would you say something that didn't make sense to you?

Because You dont make sense...
Ohhhhhh

I picked Growlithe. He's like my favorite Pokemon with the exception of Jolteon, Shinx, Typhosion, and Arcanine.

YogurtBandit said:
UltraByte said:
I picked Growlithe. He's like my favorite Pokemon with the exception of Jolteon, Shinx, Typhosion, and Arcanine.

(Oh yah and um Charizard too.)

:eek:
Quote Editers are annoying. Charizard is nothing compared to Arcanine.

1) Yougurt stop being a pain. :\

2) They'd have to make a new pokemon for me. D=

Crazilsaur

I forgot what I voted for but I think it would be...

Mew. Its like a icon to be the rarest Pokemon ever. It re-appears more than any other (besides Pikachu) of the original 151.

Kyle said:

Mew. Its like a icon to be the rarest Pokemon ever. It re-appears more than any other (besides Pikachu) of the original 151.
Mew or Jirachi.

Tom the Warrior said:
Kyle said:

Mew or Jirachi.
I'd still think Mew. Mew was a trendsetter compared to its counterparts of the next gens which were Celebi, Jirachi and Shaymin.

Back