• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If pikachu weren't the face of pokemon....

YogurtBandit said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
But I agree with Yogurt
You sure you want to do that?

:D

Butterfree wasnt a good pokemon though, myself I had My starter, A Weedle, A Pidgey, and Two Nidoran...
He probably shouldn't...

Butterfree could learn some good moves. My Butterfree in FireRed helped me in the PKMN League a lot.

JJH0369

JJH0369 said:
YogurtBandit said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
But I agree with Yogurt
You sure you want to do that?

:D

Butterfree wasnt a good pokemon though, myself I had My starter, A Weedle, A Pidgey, and Two Nidoran...
He probably shouldn't...

Butterfree could learn some good moves. My Butterfree in FireRed helped me in the PKMN League a lot.

JJH0369
Well, Just get a Kadabra instead.Beedrill was more Attack-based, Butterfree Status conditon based.

Propaganda Man said:
Caterpi could not be it. It is hard for it to show emotion and a giant caterpillar just ain't cool.
What are you taling about? Giant worms RULE!

Teh JJH

I was for a second thinking it would be marowak, but then i thought it could be squirtle, it's cute and strong

It seems most people agree on Charizard. I say Bulbasaur, though.

Teh JJH

YogurtBandit said:
Propaganda Man said:
YogurtBandit said:
Propaganda Man said:
YogurtBandit said:
I think Pm Should whip out one of his polls.

:p
Exscuse me! I only use polls when dire questions need to be answered! Or if I'm really bored.
This isnt a Dire question?
Dunno, but I'm not bored

:huh:
Yeah but you said Or not and.
But he's not bored and he's not sure if it's a dire question. If he was sure it was dire, then he'd make teh poll. Right PM?

Teh JJH

YogurtBandit said:
Propaganda Man said:
YogurtBandit said:
Propaganda Man said:
YogurtBandit said:

Exscuse me! I only use polls when dire questions need to be answered! Or if I'm really bored.
Dunno, but I'm not bored

But I'm not bored.

Propaganda Man said:
YogurtBandit said:
Propaganda Man said:
YogurtBandit said:
Propaganda Man said:
YogurtBandit said:

Dunno, but I'm not bored

But I'm not bored.

So now you are still bored?

Teh JJH0369 thanks you. Now we may know exactly who stole teh kookies from teh kooky jar.

Teh JJH

Back