• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Icecream Grab Bag Company

alkal

Bells
I'm selling grab bags!

What's a Grab Bag?
Grab Bags are a selection of secret items, buried underground together. You don't know what you get until you dig them up.

How do I know you're not ripping me off?
I monitor each Grab Bag for quality, and while they are intended to be a surprise, I will ensure that you get your money's worth.

Grab bags available:

1. Regular Grab Bag:
9 items.
5,000 bells.
May include: Furniture, Clothing, Umbrellas, Pitfalls, flooring, wallpaper, hats, accessories, tools.

2. Spotlight Grab Bag*
9 items.
10,000 bells.
May include: All of the above, plus more rare. Contains at least one limited edition (unorderable) item OR 2-4 furniture set items.

3. Super grab bag
15 items.
10,000 bells.
May Include: Same as Regular Grab Bag.

4. Jumbo Spotlight Grab Bag*
15 items.
15,000 bells.
May Include: Same as Spotlight Grab Bag.

5. Ultra Grab Bag
20 items.
20,000 bells.
May Include: Same as Grab Bag.

6. Ultra Spotlight Grab Bag*
20 items.
25,000 bells.
May Include: Same as Spotlight Grab Bag.

7. Roulette Grab Bag
9 items.
5,000 bells.
May Include: I'll have my upstairs littered with items. When you want to buy a grab bag, I'll randomly select nine items from upstairs, and you get those items.

8. Super Roulette Grab Bag
15 items.
10,000 bells.
May Include: Same as Roulette grab bag.

9. Ultra Roulette Grab Bag
20 items.
15,000 bells.
May Include: Same as Roulette grab bag.

10. Custom Grab bag
??? items.
??? bells.
May Include: Customize your grab bag! Select the number of items you want, then select the catagories you want (for example, furniture, umbrellas, clothing, etc.) and then we'll negotiate a price.

11. Super Ultra Mega Grab Bag of Ultimate Destiny!*
20 items.
100,000 bells.
May Include: The greatest of Grab Bags, this Grab Bag is guarenteed not to disappoint.

*May not be available at all times.

It's a quite good bag. Mine had a Snowman furniture and some mushy furniture stuff and more, Wonder what yours will have...

Can I have this?

3. Super grab bag
15 items.
10,000 bells.
May Include: Same as Regular Grab Bag.

can i have this?

2. Spotlight Grab Bag*
9 items.
10,000 bells.
May include: All of the above, plus more rare. Contains at least one limited edition (unorderable) item OR 2-4 furniture set items.

and maybe if you have robo items, can u maybe put them in there?

Ooh, custom grab bag! Ill make it a low cost ultimate!

Lets see...

May they contain hacked items? Like the not used?

Back