• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I love your team Lyle <3

kyoko xo

Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
So I'm checking my score again because I can't believe it. Complete chat:

Lyle: Love my crew. They'll be out again. Tomorrow. Six a.m. But...you want to hear your current score, yeah?
Me: Yes! Let's hear it!
Lyle: OK! Ready? Well. As of this morning...
Lyle: your score was...56,268 points!
Lyle: Well. Ms. Nebraska. Your home. Interesting stuff. Good work!
Lyle: The Happy Home Academy has a name for your style. Pack Style. Very low key. Setting up big things.
Lyle: My crew? Very excited. Expecting your home to be a breakout hit!
Lyle: My crew. Floored. By your first-floor room.
Lyle: Specific comments. Here we go. First...
Lyle: Your place! Interior theme? Way to go! My team? Gave you big points. Big points! You? Floored 'em.
Lyle: Good pieces you got. Tie together. Tell a story. Keep the theme.
Lyle: Lotsa themed furniture in a room. Really makes a nice scene!
Lyle: My crew? Loved it. Felt a real...Antique vibe.
Lyle: Specifically mentioned your rococo clock. And a few other pieces. Bam. You wowed 'em.
Lyle: Moving on. Let's talk furniture. Furniture that gets you points. Regardless of the room it's in. Bam.
Lyle: Ah. Yes. Necessities. Five types of furniture we all need. Chairs. Tables. Dressers. Wardrobes. Beds. Boom.
Lyle: You'll be happier with 'em than without 'em. Trust me. Ol' Lyle's tried it both ways. Ol' Lyle knows.
Lyle: Home with the necessities? Bonus points. A nod to thoroughness. Tip of the hat to completeness. Bang.
Lyle: Let's see...That's about it!
no more lyle you talk too much

Anyway yeah 56,268 points! 2 story house only, only room you start with and 2nd floor. Upstair 6x6 downstairs 8x8. Downstairs, rococo set along with pics of my current villagers. Upstairs, some regal furniture (bed, bookcase, couch, chair), modern wood closet, 2 fancy dolls and 2 of the small minimalist tables. Just in case you guys wanted to know :')

-edit 7/31/15- I just got Happy Homer Bronze from Phineas!!! <3

Last edited:
*clapping noises* (even though my house is upgraded to the max its still low level because I only decorate it to make it like an actual house ;A; (at least my marshal shrine boosted up my HHA points))

Mine is at the maximum upgrade. But I don't check my score

I just checked. 72,728 points.

Last edited:
I got enough for the little gold house but then stopped caring. They looooove Gracie sets.

I don't have the money to upgrade mine to max. If I did I would have them all full because I hoard furniture and I'm getting the princess set (possibly). And I can't get the 400000 something bells I need ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone know how to get that much money fast ;-; I need to upgrade my house fast before my drawers overflow with furniture and clothes ;-;

OMGG

So I just went to happy home academy...98,004 points!!!!!! OMGGGGGG
Skyes pic is rare now!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~I'm so happy :3
Almost all of this is thanks to MelaniteMoon c: She gave me the rococo set and now I have 98,004 because of that set <3

Thank you!!!!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I only have this much tbh because I timetravel a lot lol cause not lots I can do :p Zipper T. Bunny coming on April 8th in my game though!!!

Back