• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I have an announcement to make.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Minoranza said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Minoranza said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Minoranza said:
Gee Golly Gosh poeple....GEE GOLLY GOSH :mad:

I meant a section on the forums for the site. It will make things much easier for future contests and announcements concerning the site, etc.
That's what TBTHQ is for. :gyroidsurprised:
Well then I am even more unhappy because all the recent topics in the HQ are basically about the same thing.
Huh?
I should have a commentary for my post that you guys can read when you stump your selfs :|
You just don't fully explain what you're talking about.
No, I got the message out.

You know, I could help with this too, in my spare time..but.

NO ONE HAS TOLD ME HOW TO LOG IN AT THE SITE!

:eek:

Fanghorn said:
You know, I could help with this too, in my spare time..but.

NO ONE HAS TOLD ME HOW TO LOG IN AT THE SITE!

:eek:
If anyone needs to know how and they already have an account that they set up with Bulerias, PM me.

Well, guys, time to tell all.

My family was adopting a girl from Guatemala, AND SHE IS FINALLY HERE!!! Her name is Rosa, and that's why I'll be partly-absent in the coming weeks.

Bulerias said:

My family was adopting a girl from Guatemala, AND SHE IS FINALLY HERE!!! Her name is Rosa, and that's why I'll be partly-absent in the coming weeks.
Wow, now bul can add to his family's video game loving/ anime films army.

Fanghorn said:
Bulerias said:

Wow, now bul can add to his family's video game loving/ anime films army.
Eh, if anyone likes videogames in my family, it's only my brother, myself, and my dad... My mom's not fond of 'em.

:p

...Unless they're Harvest Moon or something.

But yeah... let's hope Rosa plays videogames. <3

Wow, an adopted family member! That's pretty darn cool, Bul! I hope she likes video games... But then again, what kid doesn't?!

Bulerias said:

Teach her to play the drums and you got yourself a band

;)

Also, I must thank you for not adopting a kid from Asia

Finally you come out about it. D:

congrats on buying a baby!

hopefully you take this break and like... use it...

Awesome! Well enjoy your break. Don't get to used to not working though. :gyroidtongue:

Thanks for all the comments, guys!

:)

Well, she's finally asleep... This means I get to do homework/surf the net.

:p

I most likely won't need assistance in posting news for GL...but if I do I'll contact those of you who've offered to help, thanks!

Back