I have an announcement to make.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Minoranza said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Minoranza said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Minoranza said:
Gee Golly Gosh poeple....GEE GOLLY GOSH :mad:

I meant a section on the forums for the site. It will make things much easier for future contests and announcements concerning the site, etc.
That's what TBTHQ is for. :gyroidsurprised:
Well then I am even more unhappy because all the recent topics in the HQ are basically about the same thing.
Huh?
I should have a commentary for my post that you guys can read when you stump your selfs :|
You just don't fully explain what you're talking about.
No, I got the message out.

You know, I could help with this too, in my spare time..but.

NO ONE HAS TOLD ME HOW TO LOG IN AT THE SITE!

:eek:

Fanghorn said:
You know, I could help with this too, in my spare time..but.

NO ONE HAS TOLD ME HOW TO LOG IN AT THE SITE!

:eek:
If anyone needs to know how and they already have an account that they set up with Bulerias, PM me.

Well, guys, time to tell all.

My family was adopting a girl from Guatemala, AND SHE IS FINALLY HERE!!! Her name is Rosa, and that's why I'll be partly-absent in the coming weeks.

Bulerias said:

My family was adopting a girl from Guatemala, AND SHE IS FINALLY HERE!!! Her name is Rosa, and that's why I'll be partly-absent in the coming weeks.
Wow, now bul can add to his family's video game loving/ anime films army.

Fanghorn said:
Bulerias said:

Wow, now bul can add to his family's video game loving/ anime films army.
Eh, if anyone likes videogames in my family, it's only my brother, myself, and my dad... My mom's not fond of 'em.

:p

...Unless they're Harvest Moon or something.

But yeah... let's hope Rosa plays videogames. <3

Wow, an adopted family member! That's pretty darn cool, Bul! I hope she likes video games... But then again, what kid doesn't?!

Bulerias said:

Teach her to play the drums and you got yourself a band

;)

Also, I must thank you for not adopting a kid from Asia

Finally you come out about it. D:

congrats on buying a baby!

hopefully you take this break and like... use it...

Awesome! Well enjoy your break. Don't get to used to not working though. :gyroidtongue:

Thanks for all the comments, guys!

:)

Well, she's finally asleep... This means I get to do homework/surf the net.

:p

I most likely won't need assistance in posting news for GL...but if I do I'll contact those of you who've offered to help, thanks!

Back