• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I have an announcement to make.

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Hello everyone,

As you guys know, I've been devoting a huge amount of time to the forums and the site. While I'd gladly continue, certain issues in my life - which are naturally way more important and urgent - have arisen, and I won't be as active during the next 2-3 weeks. I'll tell you guys everything in detail around 6PM Central... I have my reasons for being so secretive, but all in due time, people.

Now, naturally, I assume that you guys are thinking, "What about the Gamers' Lounge?!". Well, even though it definitely won't be updated as much in my absence, DarthGohan1 has agreed to take my position for now, although since he's not as active, I am looking for additional people... If you think you can do it and update a lot, post away. (As a note, I expect 20 additional pages of Gamers' Lounge news once I get back into my posting routine... Temp GL posters, keep that number in mind).

I, however, am not leaving 100% during this time; I will have time to check in at around 2-4PM Central, and then at around 8PM - whenever I want to get off Central, although I won't be online during this time at all days...

Thank you for understanding,

Bulerias

I was actually thinking we need a section for TBT site.

I will also be busy getting my weight low enough to get in the Wrestling team.

OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:
Minoranza said:
What are you talking about?
I think for like TBT News.

Also Bul we have 19 pages in the GL

;)
What does that have to do with the topic?

And here's what I said, read it again - "(As a note, I expect 20 additional pages of Gamers' Lounge news once I get back into my posting routine... Temp GL posters, keep that number in mind)."

20 ADDITIONAL PAGES, for a total of 40 or something. Keep in mind that this is the minimum amount of pages I want, seeing as it's Nov. 1st today, and GL begun on October 19th, and that's... 13 days, roughly 2 weeks... Since I'm gone from 2-3 weeks, it's possible.

Bulerias said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:
Minoranza said:

;)

And here's what I said, read it again - "(As a note, I expect 20 additional pages of Gamers' Lounge news once I get back into my posting routine... Temp GL posters, keep that number in mind)."

20 ADDITIONAL PAGES, for a total of 40 or something. Keep in mind that this is the minimum amount of pages I want, seeing as it's Nov. 1st today, and GL begun on October 19th, and that's... 13 days, roughly 2 weeks... Since I'm gone from 2-3 weeks, it's possible.
Idk.. Ask Bam. He brought it up.

Anyway oh yea additional. Yea it's possible. I may even start posting more. I've posted like 2 articles. :gyroiddoh:

OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:
Minoranza said:

;)

Idk.. Ask Bam. He brought it up.

Anyway oh yea additional. Yea it's possible. I may even start posting more. I've posted like 2 articles. :gyroiddoh:
Speaking of updating GL, ask Darth for a list of sites I gave him that I go to for updates... Also tell him that you got permission for "press access" from me... He'll know what you're talking about.

I'm active enough...just that stuff will be posted when I get home from school, not whenever during the day like you do.

DarthGohan1 said:
I'm active enough...just that stuff will be posted when I get home from school, not whenever during the day like you do.
Yeah, but since I'd like it if the GL was updated throughout the day, I'd like more than one person doing it; but you'd be the main updater anyway.

And guys, make SURE to update the way I do... You know... That same format.

I probably could be temp poster, but I'll have to delay my working on the pattern maker a little bit...
All of my big assignments are due Friday, Monday, and Wednesday, the last two are easy and won't take much time, Fridays might take a little longer. I'm not really that busy.

Well, since Darth is basically in charge while I am gone, you guys should ask him if you want to be a temp updater.

:)

Gee Golly Gosh poeple....GEE GOLLY GOSH :mad:

I meant a section on the forums for the site. It will make things much easier for future contests and announcements concerning the site, etc.

Minoranza said:

I meant a section on the forums for the site. It will make things much easier for future contests and announcements concerning the site, etc.
That's what TBTHQ is for. :gyroidsurprised:

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Minoranza said:

Well then I am even more unhappy because all the recent topics in the HQ are basically about the same thing.

Minoranza said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Minoranza said:

Well then I am even more unhappy because all the recent topics in the HQ are basically about the same thing.
Huh?

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Minoranza said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Minoranza said:

Huh?
I should have a commentary for my post that you guys can read when you stump your selfs :|

Minoranza said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Minoranza said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Minoranza said:

Huh?
I should have a commentary for my post that you guys can read when you stump your selfs :|
You just don't fully explain what you're talking about.

Back