• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Collectible lineup buying order

Tiffany

🌜 from Lunasoleil 🌞
Bells
Switch
3772-7854-6594
Blue Christmas Stocking
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Crystal Tree
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Tockoid
Froggy Snowman
I have never much paid attention to what order my collectibles are in but now i am looking at buying the train pieces so it kind of matters. i want to make sure i buy them in the right order so they line up correctly. would i start with the engine and go in in order to the caboose or do i start with the caboose and buy in reverse order? also do i need to purchase them one at a time or can i buy them all at once so long as they are in my cart in the right order? thanks for the help

collectibles will go in your lineup starting from the right and going towards the left, so you should start with the caboose and work your way forward, buying the engine last! as for purchase quantity, buy one at a time if you need a particular order! i'm fairly certain collectibles bought at the same time order themselves by their collectible number (which they're assigned when they're made) and not by the order you put them in the cart, so you want to go separately

collectibles will go in your lineup starting from the right and going towards the left, so you should start with the caboose and work your way forward, buying the engine last! as for purchase quantity, buy one at a time if you need a particular order! i'm fairly certain collectibles bought at the same time order themselves by their collectible number (which they're assigned when they're made) and not by the order you put them in the cart, so you want to go separately
thank you so much!

Back