• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

i fell in love with merengue

CR33P

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
mostly because of her house, it's too bad shes a t1.

what are your thoughts on her? i would love to eat her, she looks very yummy and would be too sweet though.
mmm.. i can share her with stitches.

She's boring but my friend wants her so I'm just waiting for her to ping me and ask to leave.

When I restarted my cycling town she was one of my starters.
I'm actually really enjoying her. She is pretty adorable. The other times I've cycled her
I've always given her away quickly...but I think I'm going to keep her till I get her picture.
She's really just too sweet. I love her house theme as well.

She looks very cute but I think a bit too boring because she is a normal villager.
I think I would like her as a Peppy more.

But I didn't have her in my town yet so who knows...

I wasn't all too fond of her in general (like, she's cute, but wasn't a dreamie or anything) until I rolled her in my third copy and actually saw and spoke to her. Then I sorta got that weird feeling and cringed because I knew I have too many normals on my dreamie list already, so there was no way I could even think about putting her up there.

That said though, I do find her to be much cuter now that I've seen her ingame. Just a shame I have so many normals that I want :')

Someone I connected with on tumblr accidentally voided her and didn't realize it, and I got Merengue's plot to crush my favorite area :'D I'm gonna get her pic and then let her go. It'll probably take a while, though. I do really like her. She's super cute.

She's cute, but not one of my personal favorites. I got her in my camp site one day and ended up trading her for Stitches.

I like the normals, but a dessert rhino is just creepy. I don't even like talking to her in dreams. Not for me.

She's cute I guess, but I'm not really a fan of the rhinos and I'm content with Poppy as my normal.

I adopted her into my town last week, I like normals but I find them to be the least interesting personality type to me as I already have Coco as a normal. Merengue is a huge cutie, and I'm going to see if I like her enough to keep her. ^~^ She's really cute c:

Back