Hyrule Warriors

I bet Lana will come up in a future game.

Yeah, maybe Zelda U?

I don't know why Nintendo would just make a character for a plot. They could've made a great plot from anything. Probably hinted at her, just like Roy in Melee.

Yeah, maybe Zelda U?
I think it's more likely that she'll be in a future Dynasty Warriors title, since she's an insert from those people. Apart from that, the timeline she's in does not seem to be connected at all with what is in Zelda U. If she does show up in there, it'll probably just be a cameo rather than as an important character.

No, she's an original character made for Hyrule Warriors by the team that makes Dynasty Warriors. That's why I think she's more their property than Nintendo's, and why she's more likely to show up in a DW title than Zelda U.

Am I the only one who almost exclusively uses Link and levels up the other characters with rupees? I sometimes use Impa, and my girlfriend uses Sheik. Link is a level 34 while everyone else is under leveled.

Am I the only one who almost exclusively uses Link and levels up the other characters with rupees? I sometimes use Impa, and my girlfriend uses Sheik. Link is a level 34 while everyone else is under leveled.

Not at all.

I usually use Link for Adventure Mode, but y'know, with the Master Sword 'n all, he's almost invincible. >~>

No I use almost everyone for variation

Only two I don't really use are darunia and ruto. Darunia is ehhhh but ruto literally sucks and I hate her so much

I haven't unlocked zant or girahim yet tho

Last edited:
I just got the Level 3 Magic Rod. It had 6 Skill slots and 280 power. O_O I'm guessing that with 2 Stars, it'll be more powerful than the Master Sword.
I also got Agitha. I haven't played as her yet and I don't plan on anytime soon. Zant is the only character I have left to unlock.

Can anyone give me an adventure mode tip?The place where you have to play as Fi and kill an improsened and two mini improsoned is really hard.Can't seem to beat it...

Can anyone give me an adventure mode tip?The place where you have to play as Fi and kill an improsened and two mini improsoned is really hard.Can't seem to beat it...

i finally did it on my third go

uhh Fi was level 25 iirc and was using goddess sword power 104
(i also had badges for 2 potion uses and 2 special attack bars)

bascically i just did everything up to the imprisoned. once i got there, i destroyed the beamos coz **** u, then got the minis. then I went just attacked the toes whilst waiting for it to trip over. i kept doing this (dodging when it does the thunder thingy) until it finally gets to the part where it sends out shockwaves when it steps, where i went in the middle of the feet, and used the A special - which attacks it and destroys all the toes - it fell, and i did the usual, and repeat. if i used up the two special attack bars without it dying (which it should be really close to), i'd use the spirit gauge and press A (ive found that doing that bypasses having to cut its toes off, and it just falls to the ground, exposing the weak point (works with every monster, too)) and yea thats how i did it basically.

I tend to use Midna and Sheik the most. Sheik is fast and takes down a fair amount of enemies, whereas Midna is just pure destruction.

No I use almost everyone for variation

Only two I don't really use are darunia and ruto. Darunia is ehhhh but ruto literally sucks and I hate her so much
True that. Ruto is trash.

I also got Agitha. I haven't played as her yet and I don't plan on anytime soon. Zant is the only character I have left to unlock.
Which item do you need to use on her map? I'm too lazy to find out.

Water bomb on the boulder. Suggest that you use Link with Master Sword, that Dark Agitha is... yeah.

I didn't use the Master Sword and still found her to be pretty easy. :/ Beat it on my first try and took barely any damage.

ugh why does this game keep showing zant without his helmet, i'd rather play as the cool, calm, and mysterious zant other than the ugly crazy side

Just got Link to level 50 :)
wtf i got the game like a week before you and he's only level 35 or somethin in my game

ugh why does this game keep showing zant without his helmet, i'd rather play as the cool, calm, and mysterious zant other than the ugly crazy side
I KNOW
i hate zant so much, he's so creepy, and he's even creepier when he's not wearing his helmet just keep it on pls

Back