• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hyrule Warriors

It really irks me to see everyone flocking to the thread only after the game release.

Tsk tsk.

Do you guys recommend getting this
If you like a game where you can beat down a crapload of enemies, yes.
If you dislike repetitive gameplay that goes on between 10 to 30 minutes, no.
If you like Zelda, yes.
If you dislike difficulty in your games, no.

I can think of a lot of pros and cons for whether or not you should buy the game. The main ones are up to your personal taste in games.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It really irks me to see everyone flocking to the thread only after the game release.

Tsk tsk.
They were avoiding spoilers from the European players, obviously.

Im doing normal

I dont find it "hard". Eldin Caves were annoying though yo navigate.

Everything looks beautiful omg like i cant stand it

I started off in hard mode, and I've been doing the levels in hard mode. Might bump down to normal eventually, but we'll see.

I started off in hard mode, and I've been doing the levels in hard mode. Might bump down to normal eventually, but we'll see.

Nah, don't bother. Normal and Hard mode seem EXACTLY the same to me, but hard mode gives better weapon and spoils drops and an extra rupee bonus.

I unlocked Ghirahim today, and he's my new favorite. :) I also had a friend over today and we completely wrecked some maps with Ganondorf and Ghirahim.
Quetions for European players:
-Does each character have 4 pieces of heart to collect? Or is it different for every character?
-Does each weapon have 2 versions? Like Sheik's Goddess Harp and Typhoon Harp? Are there 3 versions of some weapons or just 2?
-What's the maximum amount of hearts you can have?
-What's the highest level you can be?

Sorry for just spamming questions...

I unlocked Ghirahim today, and he's my new favorite. :) I also had a friend over today and we completely wrecked some maps with Ganondorf and Ghirahim.
Quetions for European players:
-Does each character have 4 pieces of heart to collect? Or is it different for every character?
-Does each weapon have 2 versions? Like Sheik's Goddess Harp and Typhoon Harp? Are there 3 versions of some weapons or just 2?
-What's the maximum amount of hearts you can have?
-What's the highest level you can be?

Sorry for just spamming questions...
Not sure about the maximum amount of hearts, but it seems like 8 pieces of heart for each character. Either that, or my memory sucks. Not sure about how many heart containers there are, but I'm sure it's also uniform.
So far I've only unlocked second versions of swords, apart from the Hylian Sword. That one gets a third version after you beat the story mode, as you know.

Any Adventure Mode levels you're stuck on?

I'm stuck on the one where you can only us Fi and you have to defeat The Imprisoned at the end. I can do it, it's just the eye turret things that keep shooting, and then I die. So aggravating...

Last edited:
Any Adventure Mode levels you're stuck on?

I'm stuck on the one where you can only us Fi and you have to defeat The Imprisoned at the end. I can do it, it's just the eye turret things that keep shooting, and then I die. So aggravating...
But you just use bombs on the Beamos...

RIP to people who didn't play the other Zelda games
RIP to the mind of the person on the Hyrule Warriors development team who still thought that Sheik = Zelda was a big spoiler.

I wish Agitha was behind some easier missions and searches. I believe I need a raft to get to be able to unlock her, but most missions that give a raft are time-consuming or just plain annoying to complete. And I really wanna play as her too. I couldn't care less about Zant and Ghirahim being behind the same kind of missions, it's just that Ruto was so easy to unlock and now I'm wasting time trying to get the right cards for Agitha. Ughh.

Not sure about the maximum amount of hearts, but it seems like 8 pieces of heart for each character. Either that, or my memory sucks. Not sure about how many heart containers there are, but I'm sure it's also uniform.
So far I've only unlocked second versions of swords, apart from the Hylian Sword. That one gets a third version after you beat the story mode, as you know.

Okay, thanks.
I unlocked the mission for the Level 3 Fire Rod after posting that, so I'm guessing everything gets a Level 3? The mission only lets you play as Link with the Fire Rod, and the only other time I've used the Fire Rod was to get the Level 2 version of it. It's not working out so well. :/

i hope the dlc season pass will be $19.99 and not $21.99, because i don't want to buy another prepaid card..
also my 3ds and wii u nintendo id are seperate since i registered my 3ds one on my wii u, which was a lemon. if they were linked i would've already bought the mk8 dlc because i have enough

and no, i can't borrow my parents credit card q.q

RIP to the mind of the person on the Hyrule Warriors development team who still thought that Sheik = Zelda was a big spoiler.
^ All of this. Seriously.

I've been having a lot of fun with this game though, it can be very challenging at times. I haven't done a whole lot of exploring in adventure mode yet, but from what I have played was neat. I've also decided I like playing as Midna... still don't really know my feelings for Lana. I like how fast she is... xP

- - - Post Merge - - -

i hope the dlc season pass will be $19.99 and not $21.99, because i don't want to buy another prepaid card..

I think it was 19.99?...

Back