• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hype for Easter 2017!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
solve riddles
click links or enter codes
get eggs
spend eggs on eggs

bonus game:
get/give help on how to solve riddles
receive a ban and all your work on the event stripped away

Thanks! How rare is the pikachu egg because I really wanna get one if its available :p

Thanks! How rare is the pikachu egg because I really wanna get one if its available :p

can't say, could be retired

I mean if easter wasn't already cancelled to begin with

iirc was like 6 eggs before though, with technically unlimited availability (or reasonably close to at least)

Last edited:
the riddles can be varying from baby mode easy to lunatic nightmare hard

varying between both riddle to riddle, and person to person

just always remember that oath2order was the only person on the entire site to actually solve 2015 egg #10. that's your pinnacle of difficulty

Last edited:
so since all of ya'll are hype for a cancelled event, who wants STATS for past easters

2013's first easter event not counted, since it's not archived as far as I can tell. plus it also functioned pretty radically differently to my knowledge, so it shouldn't even be counted because of that imo

2014:
most found: egg #2 @581
least found: egg #21 @82
median: 291
average: 296.5
dropoff: 85.886%

2015:
most found: egg #5 @447
least found: egg #10 @1
median: 125
average: 151.583~
dropoff: 99.776%

2016:
most found: egg #9 @414
least found: egg #24 @102
median: 275
average: 268.64
dropoff: 75.362%

interestingly enough, 2016's so far the only one where the most found egg wasn't one that just had to be bought. it was also the only year where there *were* no hidden eggs to be bought

Last edited:
Can someone please explain how Easter works? Is it like a egg hunt around the site? BECAUSE I WANT SOME COLLECTABLES

Horrible image scrambles of lesser known Nintendo things I've never heard of or seen that I spend way too many hours googling vague stuff to try to find but fail... -_-

Okay fine I've had bad ideas before, sure I've covered the entire forum in Shrek imagery before and I was that ******* who thought it would be a good idea to start an Easter event (what a mistake), but I've never ****ed up people's collectibles. You guys didn't think that maybe replacing everyone's items with fleas could cause some problems later? You just don't mess with this stuff, it's simply irresponsible when we have everyone depending on us. There's a time for jokes and this went too far. I hope the users who spent years of their lives working hard to earn their collectibles and taking time away from THEIR FAMILIES to spend it on TBT instead can manage to forgive you someday.

Easter is officially cancelled.

Is easter really canceled this year? Its my favorite event though! :(

I mean, Halloween was huge this past year (Christmas was kinda big in its own way), and the staff have also been creating all sorts of new content for smaller holidays/events in between, AND everyone kinda figured there would be no Easter event long before April Fool's. I'm not sayin I ain't disappointed, but it seems as though there will be no Easter event this year, and I think it's reasonably fair.

Where is the PokemonGO Easter even tho that is the real question

Where is the PokemonGO Easter even tho that is the real question

So you think the Pokemon Go Easter event is more important.

But which one gives out the golden egg? My apples wouldn't stop looking at it.

So you think the Pokemon Go Easter event is more important.

But which one gives out the golden egg? My apples wouldn't stop looking at it.

Not sure where you got the assumption that there would be a golden egg this year ;)

aww I really hope that there is an Easter event! It's my favourite event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back