• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How would you describe your villagers?

PugLovex

taylor swift enthusiast
Bells
Switch
3994-2737-3875
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Here are mine

Dotty: My Best Friend
Cranston: Lazy Best Friend
?toile: The girl who watches Hello Sanrio 50 times a day
Hans: That guy who always mentions being a skier EVERY SINGLE DAY
Chai: The town baker. ?toile's best friend
Olaf: That creepy smug guy around the corner who hits on me
Winnie: Winner of the 1920 Horse Derby
Al: The guy who is at least 5,000 pounds
Tangy: The town fruit. Owns a Hawaiian Smoothie-Shack
Skye: The really passive girl. Legit is on the beach 24/7

Dotty: My BEST friend
Filbert: The quiet tech nerd
Bianca: Watches Friends everyday
Teddy: Book nerd
Wolfgang: Wears leather jackets and pretends to be cool but is actually really sweet
Marcie: Town chef
Hopkins: Collects old kid toys
(Thats all. My other villagers are going to be moved out I rarely talk to them :()

Molly: Coolio best friend that gives me lots of personality quizzes based off flowers
Marshal: passive-aggressive friendo that loves watching drama but not participating
Grizzly: the old man down the street that loves mac and cheese
Fang: Grizzly's best friend; loves playing soccer for some reason
Shari: Not afraid to fight but she also really sweet
Kid-Cat: Reads countless comic books while working out
Beau: Breaks into your house and eats your food but he's cute so it's alright
Tipper: Snobby cow

Last edited:
Lolly: Pure, must be protected at all costs
Canberra: My tough gf who will put the hurt on my enemies
Genji: He's my fave bro; I'm his fave brosephine
Whitney: The town gossiper, I always go to her for the hottest tea
Victoria: Weesnaw
Marshal: Reclusive neighbor who built his house far away from everyone else because he wants privacy
Deli: Probably taking a nap at any given time
Merengue: Sweeter than sugar
Agent S: I never see her and usually forget she even lives in my town...where is she? What is she doing? Town gossip Whitney needs to investigate

Roscoe: like 20, but a old man?

Goose: muscles, muscles, muscles, calves

Violet: 99.999 % rude, mature 1.000 % a kid at heart

Deli: failed all his math classes, hungry

Marshal: "hELP ME"

Peggy: trying her best

Punchy: My best friend forever, sunshine cinnamon roll, but will bring out the claws if you touch his food
O’Hare: Kind and gentlemanly, shy and nerdy, overdramatic and a bit absent-minded
Carmen: O’Hare’s girlfriend, cute and fashionable, super talented, hangs out with the cool kids
Moose: Adorkable, true-blue friend, secretly watches soap operas, loves his pet dragonfly
Bree: Sweet, classy, confident, everyone’s best friend
Daisy: A good dog, full of love, fascinated with fossils
Midge: The mom friend, loves pretty things, will send you furniture if she has a dream you wanted it
Dizzy: Adorable, kind, will never be too old for toys
Agnes: Carmen’s best friend, tough girl with attitude, always has your back
Bluebear: Cute, friendly, sassy, a bit odd, really loves candy

Midge: Best friend she's so adorable.

Alli: Other best friend, she's been really nice to me. She always gives me the best clothing too.

Nate: Always asleep and for some reason goes really well with Cherry.

Cherry: See her at the club sometimes.

Hans: Enjoys being the center of attention. I like to think he works in the tourism industry.

Leonardo: Believes himself to be a Protoss Templar and that my town is currently under Zerg invasion. Thinks that Goldie and Wolfgang are actually Zerg changelings.

Wolfgang: Please move so I can get Sprocket.

Goldie: Maybe Leonardo has a point! She seriously refuses to move.

Sylvia: Has some weird fascination with blocking infrastructure.

Mira, my best friend, love her.
Vesta, old faithful.
Cheri, bright and bouncy cub.
Sylvia, weird.
Rizzo, strange face wear but growing on me.
Freya, to good for the rest of us mere plebs.
Brisket, nice dog, shame about the eyes.
Static, sweet little cranky.
Scoot, really annoying he has got to go.
Gala, real sweetie.

Zucker: Probably runs a sushi bar inside his house. Lives on the very outskirts of town by himself. Never asks to move.
Fauna: She LOVES to ping me about everything and anything. I need to know what's on her mind constantly!
Tangy: I have a lot of jokes with Tangy. I adopted her from my best friend, and he HATED her since she had moved on top of his road. I ended up changing her into a shirt that made her look naked and changed her catchphrase to something dumb. She's a real hoot to see run around town.
Whitney: She's quiet, I never really see her around town. I gave her a Gracie shirt to wear once and she loved it.
Kabuki: Really loud cat who probably yells at the TV. Kinda like the "old man yells at cloud".
Erik: Friendly neighborhood Candaian
Filbert: Probably conspiring to run all over my blue roses just to spite me.
Maple: I haven't seen much of her, but I've heard she and Fauna are great friends.
Colton: He made Fauna sad. Twice. In the span of ten minutes. I don't know what they were talking about, but it sure ruined Fauna's day...
Kid Cat: Probably yelling at Zucker to stop eating sushi all day and work out.

Last edited:
genji - best friend whos a total weeb that i would tease 24/7
marshal - the FLIRT who always visits my house and pretends he isnt a weeb
lobo - grumpy dad who secretly cares about everyone
bluebear - typical best friend
hamlet - the funny friend who tries too hard
paula - vegan hippie bear whos a total mom
lolly - bookworm, boring, i dont like her ssgsgsgs
lopez - another flirt but somehow even creepier
agnes - big tomboy sister
papi - um me if i were a villager, eats their feelings

Scrolwrk:

Cherry: Tough B....
Walt: Old Man Scarface
Lucky: Sad Pup Tryna-get with Cherry
Static: Mafia Leader
Stitches: Pro-Hider because his limbs were ripped apart and sewn back together by an evil character so he is traumatized
Rasher: Smiley who always has flowers aka graves in the same spot next to his house!
Roscoe: Mysterious Dark Horse
Jitters: Scary Beak-face : (
Curt: The Friendly Bear
Groucho: Not so grouchy at all!

Serenade (when I get these villagers will be my interpretation of them, except Joey, Rod, Coco, Ankha, Apple, and Rodney as I have/had them):
Joey - Sweet and talkative
Rod - Toughest Jock in town
Scoot - Joey's best friend, Rod's rival
Coco - Friendly gyroid
Ankha - THE QUEEN
Avery - Aztec Cowboy? XD
Jacques - Town DJ
Gruff - Bar Owner
Apple - Lover (of apples? Cannibalism 0.o ), squeezable
Rodney - My Nerd <3 Squeezable

Kyle: Really cuddly biker dude, didn't finish school (he's a bit unsure of himself) but really good with mechanics.
Caroline: Usually minds her own business, tends to the flowers between her Pekoe's houses, I'm slowly filling her house with Plucky's rv stuff.
Pekoe: Impulse purchaser, has a never ending supply of bamboo floors/walls, likes to buy books.
Gladys: My slightly awkward but totally sweet best friend, who keeps asking me for fish and things.
Molly: Likes to creep about behind her house and go fishing, likes visiting me.
Savannah: Practically an Amazon compared to everyone else, a little clumsy and self aware, needs a good outlet and to know that being big or tall makes her any less a lady.
Kabuki: Scary looking old dude that's actually a teddy bear, cares about everyone but doesn't know how to express it well.
Soliel: Soliel has no idea she only comes up to everyone's knees, she's short, chubby and sassy, she's a snooty with Uchi.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kid Cat: Likes to pop by whenever I'm home, he always brings a gift for me,(unlike Molly) usually the one to tell me to take a break.

Kabuki: My bff! He's always so fun to talk to.
Poppy: My other bff! She's the sweetest.
Anicotti: The town gardener. She recently planted a whole bunch of tulips.
Willow: The night owl (despite being a sheep) she's always up around 3 AM fishing
Drago: The shy one. Once you get to know him though he's quite friendly and energetic!
Keaton: The early bird (see what I did there) early to bed, early to rise.
Pashmina: The shopaholic. She always wants to buy something from me, but I don't mind. After all, she does pay well.
Tank: The busy one. I admire his work ethic! He's always out and about doing what needs to be done.
Pudge: The homebody. He's very reliable as I always know where to find him. He also tends to lose his things the most, poor guy.

I don't have all my dreamies but I like this thread a lot so I'm gonna do it anyway :)

Kiki - My BFF along with coco! (Also really good friends with coco) She's going to have a windmill and tulip field by her house, loves making marmalade and she reminds me of studio ghibli
Coco - Also my bff and is really good friends with Kiki! Cute lil gyroid bun who is really modest and kind and loves pastries
Flora - Fashionable, confident flamingo! Always trying to help all the other villagers with fashion (at some point almost everyone was wearing her shirt smh) and be more confident with themselves. Really good friends with Maple
Melba - My sweet lil toast loving koala
Maple - Cute little bear cub who likes everything sweet, from honey to pancakes. She loves baking and making creme br?l?e
Nate - The gentle sleepy giant. One of the biggest sweethearts in my town. Wants to be friends with everyone. If you like food, he likes you

Unwanted villagers:
Hugh - Kind of keeps to himself. I hate him. His house is RIGHT on my path and RIGHT in front of my train station. Despite keeping to myself he likes to mock me and walk around in front of the train station during trades, just to emphasize that he's there and totally in the way
Limberg - Literally no one in the town likes him. He always makes my villagers upset
Zell - Cute little guy who moved in due to an accident i made in cycling. Don't want him but don't hate him. He's a homebody but also the popular guy in town. My villagers talk about him alllll the time lol

And Sylvia's finally moving out so I'm not gonna put her description lol

Last edited:
skye: hipstery art student. kinda spacey.
diana: much deeper than youd think. posts pics of their aesthetic food on instagram
prince: cold and reptilian. will cut you
walt: that one creepy uncle that youre forced to talk to at family gatherings
marshal: will steal your pencil sharpener. no one believes it was her though
pashima: Russian grandma, but Alice in wonderland mode
curt: looks intimidating but is actually sweet. bakes a mean batch of chocolate chip cookies
bam: NEVER MISS LEG DAY. road tripping with this dude would be wicked fun. will try to make you drink a kale smoothie
erik: passive and Canadian. Sam from supernatural.

I know that Biskit has feelings for Lolly in my town. And why I'm saying this, its because he is always shy that he just can't give Lolly a gift and I always have to deliver the gift to Lolly for him. When he says anything about Lolly its always something so nice about her and they both have matching clothes.

I have too many villagers, so I'll say the ones in my main town.

Sally: My BFF and the most mature (along with Francine) one in town and also very kind.
Static: The not so grumpy uncle.
Snake: The loveable goofball ninja wannabe and Genji's best friend.
Genji: My 'love interest' lol or Other BFF.
Doc: The guy who wants to be friends with everyone.
Bonbon: Total sweetheart, who usually gets ignored at times and stalks Snake and Genji around town. I'm not kidding about the last one
Francine: The other mature one.
Caroline: shy and also sweet.
Marshal: Most likely to be thrown off a chiff. lol The true lazy villager, who stalks Sally, Me! or Static. (I mean it, My Marshal seems to be laid-back.)
Hazel: The Tomboy and a bit of a airhead.

Last edited:
Caroline: Exactly like above, girlfriend of Graham, one of my BFFs, always first one walking around outside
Amelia: Mature BFF, not as snooty as some other snooties, like second mayor (has house next to town hall)
Graham: Casanova nerd, but very friendly, boyfriend of Caroline
Fang: Jerk with a heart of gold, everybody likes him anyway, BFF because first one to give picture
Dobie: Nostalgic grumpy grandpa with a soft spot, retired author
Weber: dreamer, walks around haphazardly, very friendly
Piper: party girl, likes attention
Plucky: Tomboy and big sis, often wants things
Billy: fitness grandpa, but with good education

Imagined age sequence: Dobie, Billy, Fang, Amelia, Plucky, Graham, Caroline, Weber, Piper

Best friend pairs: Amelia/Caroline, Caroline/Graham, Fang/Dobie, Billy/Piper

Last edited:
Back