• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How Was Your Day At School/Work/Home?

ZeldaCrossing64

Dat's brutal
Bells
Island
Newgrounds
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
Flimsy Watering Can
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Pretty self-explanatory, talk about your day. :] Was it good, bad, neutral? Anything interesting happened? Even if it's minuscule or you did nothing, you can still talk about it. ^^

School was pretty interesting today. In History, we learned about a guy named Jean Talon, who seemed to be a census in New France. He went around doing a survey or questionnaire to collect information about the residents, so they can make an average of things like age and gender. We also learned about birthrates, and that for every female in NF there was 16 males! I did a situational problem in Math, it was about a guy wanting to put fencing around his garden. Seems simple enough, but I actually had a lot of trouble with it. Hopefully I can get a decent mark. At lunch I hung out with my friend, we shared lunches and she gave me one of her rings. I also met someone who is a Zelda fan, they told me they played + enjoyed Majora's Mask, and my reaction was... Something else. XD

In Science, though... We had to dissect a pig's heart and lungs. (Perfect timing, especially since it was right after lunch.) I didn't actually do the dissecting though since my other teammates wanted to do it, which was completely fine by me. I wrote labels for the parts of the heart (like the aorta or the pulmonary vein) and stuck them onto pins and wrote the answers to the question sheet. I also asked my teacher what he did to the cut-up hearts and lungs when we were done with the dissecting. He said that he minces them up and feeds them to his chickens, which surprised me; I thought that they were herbivores! And in English, we read an essay-like story called The Modest Proposal. It's about a guy who goes WAY into detail about his plan (proposal) of dealing with both poverty and population control by... Fattening up children and eating them. It was really messed up, to be honest, but I liked it anyways.

At home I took the dog out, talked to my online friends for a bit, went to the store with my brother, got some posters in ACNH, ate lasagna for supper, got some cute AC stickers from my dad, and played Cat Game - The Cats Collector. So my day was pretty good, actually. :D

It was an extremely busy day at work. I can go into a little more detail here, though. The morning dishwasher went home early and whenever I came in, there were plates and other miscellaneous dishes piled up to get cleaned in three different areas. Not to mention, the kitchen looked like absolute trash.

I tried to go in a maintain a clean kitchen area between cycles, but it was just too busy that it got dirtied up ten minutes later. We ran out of cups a few times because they were literally all being used. Thankfully my friend was there to assist with the disaster that was tonight. I also stayed got an extra twenty minutes of pay today because that’s how far behind everyone was. Even with three people cooking in the kitchen.

Also, in addition to the busy day, there was some very immature drama that went down. I’ll put this in a spoiler because I already mentioned it in the What’s Bothering You thread:
There’s this MTF transgender at my job. The problem is there are a few kids, aged 14-18 who are rolling eyes at them, and two of them were making fun of them. They can’t be any older than 20, but I’m surprised that they are handling it extremely well and not letting it bother them.

Identity aside, they are honestly a very nice person. I kind of feel bad, though, that their name tag has their “deadname” on it, I guess? It says “Eric.” That’s not their name anymore, but that’s their legal name. Still, they are a lot more mature than these other people making fun of them. I’m not sure why their name tag has their deadname on it? I do think it’s very mature that they are wearing it and not complaining, though.

I kind of feel bad. I haven’t introduced myself to them yet because it’s been really busy. I’ve been using “them” pronouns to be safe, but the (3?) others are using “it” and that’s not funny.

Anyway, CRAZY night.

(i know this says day but im gonna talk about my week bc im tired)

Tiring week in general. ran on around 5 hours of sleep daily since monday. I moved back to my apartment this week so i had a lot to unpack, a lot to buy, a lot to fix, y'know. Our module also required us to attend resident rounds every 7 am so I had to wake up before that time. We also had lectures and case discussions scattered throughout the week. I had to open a bank account this week so collecting all the necessary requirements and paperwork just ate so much of my time too.

Got to see friends and my boyfriend after a long while though so there were some positives to the week. I had some online classes in my friends' apartments so it was fun catching up with each other and not listening to the professor HAHAHAH. (sorry we are all just exhausted)

anyway now that im done with stuff this week, im going to sleep.

I am going to talk about yesterday because it’s early in the morning and nothing interesting happened yet, lol.

My boss is still sick which means for me that I actually have less to do and feel bad in the end of the day because I couldn’t do as much as usual. Yesterday I found it really hard to focus and ended up being distracted by pretty much everything.

After work I wanted to do some cleaning, but I was too tired and just managed to vacuum. Then I had an appointment and after that I needed to tape up parts of my mirror because one of my budgies always tries to feed his reflection which could make him sick.

Now I am going to have to do some cleaning because a friend will pick me up in approx. 4 hours and I don’t know if she wants to come in. I should‘ve asked her, lol.

Pretty self-explanatory, talk about your day. :] Was it good, bad, neutral? Anything interesting happened? Even if it's minuscule or you did nothing, you can still talk about it. ^^

School was pretty interesting today. In History, we learned about a guy named Jean Talon, who seemed to be a census in New France. He went around doing a survey or questionnaire to collect information about the residents, so they can make an average of things like age and gender. We also learned about birthrates, and that for every female in NF there was 16 males! I did a situational problem in Math, it was about a guy wanting to put fencing around his garden. Seems simple enough, but I actually had a lot of trouble with it. Hopefully I can get a decent mark. At lunch I hung out with my friend, we shared lunches and she gave me one of her rings. I also met someone who is a Zelda fan, they told me they played + enjoyed Majora's Mask, and my reaction was... Something else. XD

In Science, though... We had to dissect a pig's heart and lungs. (Perfect timing, especially since it was right after lunch.) I didn't actually do the dissecting though since my other teammates wanted to do it, which was completely fine by me. I wrote labels for the parts of the heart (like the aorta or the pulmonary vein) and stuck them onto pins and wrote the answers to the question sheet. I also asked my teacher what he did to the cut-up hearts and lungs when we were done with the dissecting. He said that he minces them up and feeds them to his chickens, which surprised me; I thought that they were herbivores! And in English, we read an essay-like story called The Modest Proposal. It's about a guy who goes WAY into detail about his plan (proposal) of dealing with both poverty and population control by... Fattening up children and eating them. It was really messed up, to be honest, but I liked it anyways.

At home I took the dog out, talked to my online friends for a bit, went to the store with my brother, got some posters in ACNH, ate lasagna for supper, got some cute AC stickers from my dad, and played Cat Game - The Cats Collector. So my day was pretty good, actually. :D
today sucks because i have to go to lacrosse practice

Oo this is a good thread.
I have only been through half of my day so far. I'm at home so it isn't too eventful. Right now I'm getting stuff prepped for a chicken casserole. I'm missing milk so I'll have to have my spouse go get some later, I'm still coughing a little. Pretty sure it's allergies but still. Been running laundry and reading stuff online about NATO and such today. House is pretty quiet which I like. It's nice outside with cotton ball clouds but outside makes me cough more so not going out there lol. I'll probably do some more reading later, but about other stuff.

It’s 10:22 in the morning which means not a lot has happened yet. I am currently at work in a Skype meeting with my colleagues. I don’t have any plans for today as I got most things done yesterday.

Yesterday was a nice day. I got some important work done. After work I met a couple of friends via Zoom, and I went for a walk with my mom. Also, I am still in the process of re-structuring my guitar practice routine. Some online courses offer free trials which means I was able to get a lot of material for free.

The plan for me was to go to the office tomorrow instead of working from home, but I was just told I don’t need to go which is great!

I just made lunch and studied a bit since it's Saturday and I don't have any classes today. My hands still smell like garlic and I can't wash it off. 😐

Mine was super chilled as it’s the first day of my ten days off from work. I watched the reboot of Cheaper by The Dozen on Disney+, played a bit of ACNH and then had dinner.

My day was absolutely crazy. Good things happened and some bad things happened. I’m kind of glad it’s over and ready for it to be tomorrow.

Ooh, so I haven't gone to work yet today but yesterday was crazy, it was so busy. It was only a 4 hour shift, yet I felt horrible after it because a customer started shouting at me for something that wasn't my fault, and was super rude to me :( I also had someone asking if it was my first day at work (I've been working there for months) after making a small mistake on the tills, so that wasn't very nice either haha. Anyway, I hope today will go better 😅

Back