• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How Old Are You?

How old are you?

• Total voters
I am 22! It feels so weird. A few months ago at the doctor's office they asked me to confirm my age and I said "19" lmao. Like wtf that's three years off! What are you doing.

I kinda like being 22, kinda scared of how fast everything is going now. I'm not even finished with school and I'm about to embark on law school and thinking about the idea of only finally finishing it at 26 is nerve wracking. But oh well.

I'm 21 now although I remember making this account when I was like 13 so its kinda crazy haha

I am 22! It feels so weird. A few months ago at the doctor's office they asked me to confirm my age and I said "19" lmao. Like wtf that's three years off! What are you doing.

I kinda like being 22, kinda scared of how fast everything is going now. I'm not even finished with school and I'm about to embark on law school and thinking about the idea of only finally finishing it at 26 is nerve wracking. But oh well.
I know what you mean - I recently turned 24, and it's been tripping me out haha. Am I supposed to "feel" like an adult yet?

I'll be 19 in two days, so I just moved my vote to the next bracket! Time flies-- even though I'm not an "older" member by any means, I made this account when I was only 14, so that's pretty wild.

I turned 21 a few weeks ago! Next year I suppose I'll have to change my answer on the poll into the next group!

Back