• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How old are you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaper_Flower

Bells
Switch
1305-9331-1438
New Horizons Token
Togepi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
I am curious on everyones ages, I feel pretty old at 27 to be playing lol.

27 here too. LOL I will always love Animal Crossing I think. Its a relaxing type of thing.

I don't feel so bad now;) and it is very relaxing, most of my family think's its kiddish lol

Only 11, aha. Everyone's older than me, I feel so young! :p It's nice knowing so many people play AC though!

My boyfriend thinks its cute. I play my DS and he plays Xbox while we sit beside each other on the couch. Quality time lol

I'm 22, I think. I lose track. :B. I know someone who is 30 a plays though.

16:)

My mum is 42 and plays all thee time online etc (though she sticks with people of similar age)

28. Sometimes I forget my age. I think that tends to happen to a lot of people that get older, because we just kind of forget about our birthday.

Last edited:
25 ... it's amazing how fast time flies, for a moment I thought i was 18 then had to count up -__-

That is cool, mine doesn't understand it lol then again she cannot even set the alarm clock

I'm 21 ;___; I love ac ^-^ My mum plays it too also zelda and pokemon xD

28. Sometimes I forget my age. I think that tends to happen to a lot of people that get older, because we just kind of forget about our birthday.

I feel you. 21 was big of course. 25 gives a discount for car insurance. After that, there is nothing. I have to count xometimes because I forget.

@Gizmodo, hey, I often do the same for my mom too!
I'm 17, and I wanna say I started playing when I was 6? Gosh, it's been a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back