• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How old are you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel you. 21 was big of course. 25 gives a discount for car insurance. After that, there is nothing. I have to count xometimes because I forget.

Haha yea, suppose there's 30 and 50 to look forward to ;) I remember being 12, then bit of a blur to 18, now 25... time goes very quick folks haha.

I'm 27 as well! And actually, my boyfriend is 31 and he has a 3DS and a copy of the game too :3 That's how I discovered Cole and decided he was my favorite villager. I love that people of all ages play AC. It's such an interesting, relaxing, enjoyable game.

Im 26 in 11 days and this is the 2nd version of ac iv played my first one was ww when i was about 14 i think. I also find it relaxing to play :)

oh wow! so many older players, I can use this next time I get made fun of :D

Last edited:
:) yup, there are a lot of older players
I filled my HHA Showcase within a few days in university :)

16. I'm glad people in their twenties play this, because when I'm in my twenties and I'm still playing I could be like "a lot of people in their twenties still play this game duh"

Those who think games are only for kids need to realize that said view is outdated at this time and age (it's true). My generation grew up with games in our lives (the generation after me is more about social media and ipads). My father, who is probably in his 60s, play chess on my youngest brother's ipad for crying out loud. He even nitpicks how the "machine" would cheat on him. It's so cute! xD

I'm 26 myself, and there are many relatives around my age who play Animal Crossing themselves. Whenever we get together during the holidays, we make a point by carrying our 3DS with us, just for the sake of getting spot-passes. Actually, it's more of a way for us to connect with one another (outside of online blogs). Some of our parents would get into it as well, but they're more of a social gaming types, such as candy crush and the like.

Last edited:
I feel you. 21 was big of course. 25 gives a discount for car insurance. After that, there is nothing. I have to count xometimes because I forget.

Yeah I thought I was turning 28 this year, but I didn't realize I was actually already 28. I remember some years ago when my friend was going through this phase and I didn't understand how people could forget their age.. but now I'm doing it. lol. It does make sense though as you said considering post 25 there's nothing more that your age accounts for legally anyhow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wow! so many older players, I can use this next time I get made fun of :D

;p Dunno why you would get made fun of. Animal Crossing is a great game for older players, because it's really relaxing and it doesn't take a ton of dedication like other games, because you don't necessarily have anything you need to "be good at" to play this game. It's just fun, and can be played very casually. I've played other games where you need to play a lot and to really learn a ton of things to get somewhere in it.. and that's something you more-so do when you're younger, because you don't have the time and dedication for that when you're older. (Well unless you win the lottery and don't want to do anything with your life.)

Last edited:
12. I love how there are so many adults playing AC, it makes for such a mature community where everyone fits.

My family is weird haha I am a caretaker for my mum so I guess they expect me to be serious/full on adult all the time, it gets very tiring! It is a very relaxing pastime for me given :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back