• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How Often do You Interact With Villagers Now? (Before 2.0)

How often do you interact with villagers now?

• A lot of times per day

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • 2-4 times per day

Votes: 33 34.0%
  • Once per day

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • Once every other day

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Once every 3-4 days

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Once every week

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Barely!

Votes: 14 14.4%

• Total voters
Sadly I don't talk to them v much. ;; v ;; I'm usually completely focused on landscaping so it just never crosses my mine. Plus lately I've been in areas farther away from their houses so they don't pop up v often.

I try to speak to them at least twice in a play session, more if I can. I still really love giving them their daily gift, and then chatting afterwards. For my favourites it can be slightly more if I find them sitting on the beach or under a tree. I haven't really noticed the repetitive dialogue, I mean I know they repeat themselves but it doesn't bother me when they do.

Back