• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How many times have you reset?

Sanaki

moon child
Bells
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
So I was happy with my map at first, but then I found that I hated the pond and rock placements, and where I put some of their homes bothers me. I want to rename my town also, but my name will probably stay Elsa.

How many times have you reset?

It's also easy to reset cause I can hold my own villagers :3

Just once, and I regretted it at first, but as soon as I got Axel back, I was able to make my town better than the last one.
Sometimes I do miss my last town, though. I reset with Stitches and Beau, I wasn't aware how popular they are lol.

After a month of playing on the release day I restarted. I knew my layout was going to drive insane haha.

I never reset my first town, instead I got a second copy and have reset that maybe 3 or 4 times

I restart what it seems every month lmao but 3/4 times and I'm resetting again this week

I've had quite a few towns, I had a town for just over a week after getting the game before resetting, that was my main town which I reset early April, a stupid idea, I got burned out on the game, and rather than taking time away from the game, I started again, still fed up of the game, I think I went through a few towns before starting my current town which has been going for about a month now, I plan on keeping the town going for a year at least playing at least a few times a week if I get bored of it, at then once the years up, I'll just leave the game on the shelf or something (I may even continue playing until the next game comes out)

Three times. One was my first town, Sapphire, that I had for a while. I restart because I hadn't played in forever, and my favorite villager moved away. My second town I only kept for a month, it was named Amity like my town now. I restarted because I had the most awful map. My villagers were great, though :(. I'd never restart my town now, I love it so much. Even though I have some villagers that I don't like, I can always get new ones :).

I never reset. I bought another copy. I have four towns now ^_^
In city folk though I reset 8 times
In GameCube Animal Crossing I reset 3 times.

I'm just trying to get that "perfect town" for me. I'll be happier once I do.. and I need to spend the time plot resetting. I just had some features that ruined my plans though, and the fact that I put them in horrid spots. >_< I want to have an area for JUST Diana that I can decorate and make it all pretty since she's my favorite villager.

I'M JUST SO IMPATIENT welp

Last edited:
I reset once, a little over a month ago. I had my first town since release day, so it was a bit hard letting it go after so many moths. But I wanted to change the gender of my mayor, and I was generally tired of my town, so I reset. I got two of my favorite villagers back, though, so now I'm really enjoying my new town.

I reset my town like 11 times, it was a very hard decision between TTing or not so I TTed in the last 9 towns but not in my 2 towns I had. Not TTing is fun. :D

I haven't reset my main town, because I'm not sure I could do that. I love the map and the villagers and everything about it! But with my second town, I made it and then reset a day later because I thought of a better name for my mayor. I really loved the map of the first one, though.

Floralia was originally Honeybun, which I reset after a few days because I decided I didn't want an all-rabbit town. I haven't reset any other time. I may reset Floralia again, and maybe Chrome. I know I'll never reset Celadon. I'm content with all of my towns at the moment, though, so I probably won't do anything anytime soon.

About four? I acquired my first town on release, and reset a month later because I was unhappy with my layout. After that, it was really hard to get back into the game because I lost all my progress; I kept resetting, but it didn't make me happy with my town. I just started playing again two months ago, and I'm happy with my layout and progress. Therefore, I probably won't reset again.

Only once and I don't regret it, even though my new villagers aren't as awesome

Back