• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How many TBTers actually still play AC?

Do you still play AC?

• Yes

Votes: 223 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 5.9%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 31 11.5%

• Total voters
i check sometimes. i play either 24/7 or not for a while..

I check in on it anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes a day unless I got to the island with others.

awwww tom we haven't even played ac ever yet :(

i hate animal crossing unibrow squirrel moved into my private side of town on top of my bamboo

i quit since before XY came out though

As i got the game on christhmas morning, i still pay it everyday an hour or 2 per day c:

Generally every day, though there are days where I don't play because I can afford to skip it. I'd say 45% of the time I'm just checking in, another 55% to get really into it, and another 10% just to do trades and stuff.

The forum is somehow more addicting that the game, however I do play New Leaf every now and then to work on my horror themed town.

TBT has such a great community, and I'm happy to be here with or without Animal Crossing. :)

The forum is somehow more addicting that the game, however I do play New Leaf every now and then to work on my horror themed town.

TBT has such a great community, and I'm happy to be here with or without Animal Crossing. :)

This all the way <3

I stopped playing for about 6 months. Played Disney Magical World and Tomodachi Life (which I feel is a waste of 40 dollars, but that's another forum...)

Now I'm back, decided to join this forum, and have discovered a million things I didn't know existed. I learned how to use tiles, I learned how to TT, etc... So I'm going to be around for awhile on acnl.

I haven't played in over a week, but that's because I can't use my 3DS until July. I don't plan on abandoning AC anytime soon, though. I'm addicted. :p

I had been playing Disney Magical World a lot, but always played NL everyday on both of my copies.
I recently got a 3rd copy because my sister has kind-of taken over one of my towns. I plan on giving her this 3rd copy after the Mayor has gotten the town going. My sister wouldn't want to be the mayor of the town, she just likes fishing & decorating her house.

Back