• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How many TBTers actually still play AC?

Do you still play AC?

• Yes

Votes: 223 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 5.9%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 31 11.5%

• Total voters

Heisenberg

Game Developer
Bells
New Horizons Token
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Purple Mailbox
Chocolate Cake
つ
Red Feather
After being in summer classes I realized that I haven't played my ACNL game for about...3 months now but I'm still here loving on the community. :p

Tomodachi Life and Disney Magical World took over my life and I rarely change games, so there goes ACNL.
This summer I will make my town perfect, but for now, it's crap.

Tomodachi Life and Disney Magical World took over my life and I rarely change games, so there goes ACNL.
This summer I will make my town perfect, but for now, it's crap.

Same, I sorta cheated on AC with League again and now my game time goes to League exclusively.

i play it mostly every day but it's more of a chore/duty than for fun
i get really into it every few months and play for like 7 hours every day and then go into back a period of only playing for 5 minutes to make sure people aren't moving
rinse and repeat

only when i'm really bored & with friends. i used to play for hours on end last summer when it came out

I only go on my main town for about 20 minutes daily (Unless I've got a planned wifi). Meanwhile, I'm almost always on my cycling town.

Last edited:
i play it mostly every day but it's more of a chore/duty than for fun
i get really into it every few months and play for like 7 hours every day and then go into back a period of only playing for 5 minutes to make sure people aren't moving
rinse and repeat

same
it's like
sims I guess

I still play. :) Admittedly I don't go on for very long each day, but I try to make an effort to play.

I still play, pretty much everyday, even. Some days I don't do much, but I doubt that I will get really tired of the game until I'm finished with landscaping, which probably won't happen for another good year at least.

I was totally digging it, until I started to realize the game heavily punishes you for not playing constantly. Villagers leave, the town starts falling apart, and the time it takes to do every thing I compulsively want to do in a day is far far far too long. I started only playing occasionally, to prevent the heartbreak of losing that 10 million bell villager :p

Tomodachi I like! I don't get punished, it's hilarious, and an all around enjoyable game to sort of replace AC.

Last edited:
YESSSS

Though during the school year I didn't play as much and my brother took the 3ds for the beginning of the summer :/

Starting to organize and pick up on my town now :^D

Back