• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How many ponds are in your town?

My town has three. I don't mind the ponds as much as I mind the rocks though. Right now I'm really irritated with the rock that decided to station itself next to the plaza. I didn't notice this while map planning :(
I noticed now when I was landscaping.

I believe I only have one in both of my towns, both near the retail shop. Ponds take up space and are just annoying to me. One is all that is needed.

I have a grand total of five ponds. I wish I had a more reasonable number, but I've gotten used to it.

I have a trend of getting towns I love with maps I love - and they have the Town Hall pond.

At least Four of my towns in the last two years have the Town Hall pond.

I have never kept a town with the Train Station pond.

The most ponds I have ever had is four. Pixel has four and they are all out of the way - they have never bothered me and I like them quite a lot. The southern most pond has just enough space for an alternate character - I've had a few in that space over the years. I've since opened up that area so the pond is more of a natural feature.

If I am going to have an extra pond I'd most prefer the Town Hall pond.

two ponds. i dunno, they dont do much for me except get in the way, as theyre each up north by my train station and the recycle shop...

Houston has 3, The one Italicized 8 one behind the town hall is kind of in the way of things, but nevertheless it will have to do! I kind of wish that there didn't HAVE to be a pond next to Re-Tail, it'd make Re-Tail a little more free to customize the area.

Though I know why they programmed it the way they did, so everyone could have a pond to catch the hand full of fish in them, but maybe in the Switch version things will be different!!

Three. It's kind of a pain, it limits the amount of places I can make public works projects!

Three, if I remember correctly. All of them are on the left side of town, I just realized... weird.

I just looked at my newest town.

I don't have 4 ponds....I have 5.

And I really like this town. What have I done?!
I've had this town for 6 months and always thought I had four.

I think the ponds are breeding. :blush:

Back