How many ponds are in your town?

Just one, in between Re-tail and the campground. It's in a good spot but I actually wish I had one or two more. The northwest area of my map is pretty bare, except the campsite pwp, and could use a pond to give it more character. I know maps with only one pond used to be sought after because it made it easier to landscape but I think they look better with 2 or 3.

two!

one's right next to retail and the other is behind the town hall! Both are really nicely decorated though, and 2 isnt too much or too little, i quite like them! :)

One right behind me and on the right side of retail, not a problem. And the other oneis near the station, a lil and near twon villager homes, they aren't a problem in my book :)

Both of my towns only have one pond. One is hacked, while the other isn't (my finished town).

My town has two ponds and I'm really happy with them :)

My current town, Pallete, has four small ponds, but all of the previous had two bigger ponds. But I don't see the reason people complain about them so much? Even tho I have four ponds now and all of them all crammed up into one single area, I'm able to manage it all just fine, I haven't found any issue with the ponds interefering on my paths or anything.

I have two ponds in both of my two towns. One pond is near Re-tails and the other one is in the top right section of my first town. My second town however has the one pond near Re-tails, but there is another pond beside it which is behind the town hall. I wish the the second pond could have been somewhere else though. :(

Last edited:
I have three but I wish I had more. They look very aesthetically pleasing.

I have 2.
I've only ever had 1 and used to dislike having more than 1, but in my current town I find it cool how there's a pond behind the town hall. I can place the police station and caf? on both sides of this pond :D

I actually don't like having ponds in my town so I usually just settle for towns for with one pond, two at the most.

I have 3 in my town, I don't mind having so many ponds although the one thats right near the train station does get in the way~

Back