• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How many ponds are in your town?

Just one, in between Re-tail and the campground. It's in a good spot but I actually wish I had one or two more. The northwest area of my map is pretty bare, except the campsite pwp, and could use a pond to give it more character. I know maps with only one pond used to be sought after because it made it easier to landscape but I think they look better with 2 or 3.

two!

one's right next to retail and the other is behind the town hall! Both are really nicely decorated though, and 2 isnt too much or too little, i quite like them! :)

One right behind me and on the right side of retail, not a problem. And the other oneis near the station, a lil and near twon villager homes, they aren't a problem in my book :)

Both of my towns only have one pond. One is hacked, while the other isn't (my finished town).

My town has two ponds and I'm really happy with them :)

My current town, Pallete, has four small ponds, but all of the previous had two bigger ponds. But I don't see the reason people complain about them so much? Even tho I have four ponds now and all of them all crammed up into one single area, I'm able to manage it all just fine, I haven't found any issue with the ponds interefering on my paths or anything.

I have two ponds in both of my two towns. One pond is near Re-tails and the other one is in the top right section of my first town. My second town however has the one pond near Re-tails, but there is another pond beside it which is behind the town hall. I wish the the second pond could have been somewhere else though. :(

Last edited:
I have three but I wish I had more. They look very aesthetically pleasing.

I have 2.
I've only ever had 1 and used to dislike having more than 1, but in my current town I find it cool how there's a pond behind the town hall. I can place the police station and caf? on both sides of this pond :D

I actually don't like having ponds in my town so I usually just settle for towns for with one pond, two at the most.

I have 3 in my town, I don't mind having so many ponds although the one thats right near the train station does get in the way~

Back