• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

how many hybrids are you allowed a day?

Tessie

50% sea 50% weed
Bells
Cake
whenever I water my plants and hope for hybrids I only get 1 hybrid...if any at all. the more plants I water, the least likely I will get a hybrid the next day :/

I'm doing the diagnol trick with nothing blocking a new growth, so I'm just wondering; are you only allowed 1 hybrid to grow a day?

I just dunno how people have towns full of them! it would take me a year I feel.

I grow in this pattern. The X's are the flowers. The double dashes are one space. I typically start out getting one hybrid, but eventually get 2 or more. Are you using fertilizer? That helps.

--X--
X--X
--X--

Just for reference, I don't think there's a "limit" to how many hybrids your town can grow in a day. That doesn't mean you'll sprout like 20 tomorrow or something, but I've never heard of you being limited to like, 1 or 2 hybrids sprouting

I grow in this pattern. The X's are the flowers. The double dashes are one space. I typically start out getting one hybrid, but eventually get 2 or more. Are you using fertilizer? That helps.

--X--
X--X
--X--

I do that, but with two flowers per X, and a bag of fertilizer in the middle. Those are the only flowers I water that day and I usually get at most three hybrids.

Back